Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

question aobut girl and jelous

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
question for girls:
if you liked a guy would you tell that guy you liked a different guy just to make him jelous

Comments

• Options
    no because he would most likely take that as me not being interested in him. if i liked him i would tell him that. he shouldn't need to be jealous to like me.
  • Options
    No because if a guy is worth dating then I shouldn't need to make him jealous to get him to like me.
  • Options
    I wouldn't.... but i could see why some people would... you could work out how he felt from how he reacted...a lthough like i said, i wouldnt do this as its kinda cruel
  • Options
    That stupid imo, if you like him just tell him... why do you want to tell him you like someone else, first it might not make him jalous and secondif he like you he might as well think he doesn't have a shot... you are not even with him and you want to lie to him already... be honest... tell him you like him or make it understand and get your answer...
  • Options
    no because the guy would think you're not interested in him.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    no because the guy would think you're not interested in him.

exactly.

it'd be a bit stupid to.

if someone liked me and then told me they liked someone else i'd probably be like ok bye!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Like everyone else said, no. That's quite a poor idea IMO.
  • Options
    The only time I've done something like that was when I've tried to be a hurtful bitch.
    If it was a guy I genuinely liked and wanted to start dating I'd think I was shooting myself in the leg if I told him I fancied somebody else. If I blow him off in his first attempt, then why should he try again?
    But there's also a possibility that I may not be sure I like him and there's possibly somebody else on my radar that I'm obsessing over. But strategically, it would be in my best interest not to mention 'that other bloke'. ;)

So basically, no.
  • Options
    you also have to remember that guys and girls minds work differently. there really is no point in mind games coz the guys just won't get it!!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    you also have to remember that guys and girls minds work differently. there really is no point in mind games coz the guys just won't get it!!
    Ah, but they're not supposed to 'get it', as long as it has the desired effect, that's all that matters.
  • Options
    Ah, but they're not supposed to 'get it', as long as it has the desired effect, that's all that matters.

but i think what she means is it might not have the desired effect 'cause they might not get it. if that makes sense.
  • Options
    but i think what she means is it might not have the desired effect 'cause they might not get it. if that makes sense.
    Oh yeah, I agree he probably wouldn't 'get it' in that sense. If someone says to me "I like him" then that would instantly put the dampners on me fancying them. If, however, they continued to flirt with me, giving me a little bit of hope, while going out with other guys, it'd probably make me think about/want them more.

Oh, and doing that on purpose is really cruel by the way, so don't do that just to get what you want.
  • Options
    :yes: thanks luc, see what i mean. even when they think they get that they're not supposed to get it they don't get it. :razz:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    :yes: thanks luc, see what i mean. even when they think they get that they're not supposed to get it they don't get it. :razz:
    :confused: Stop confusing men. It's not fair. :grump:
  • Options
    :confused: Stop confusing men. It's not fair. :grump:
    :lol: come here you. bless.