Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Britney Spears, Toxic Material!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where i can get the material like britney spears in her toxic video where it is kind of sparkly and flesh colours, it looks see though but its not!! I love it, I want a dress in it or just the material! I saw a girl with one on booze of britian the other night and I am just loving it!

Comments

• Options
    not related to the topic... and take no offense... but I think your signature after having done a thread about your miss England contest (where I went and voted for you) is a bit much...
  • Options
    You saw it on a girl who went on BOOZE OF BRITAIN, and you want one? hmm....

I'm pretty sure Britney's outfit was actually see-through - I saw the 'Making Of' on MTV once and they had to clear everyone out so they didn't see her giblets. As for an imitation of it, i.e flesh coloured one with sparkles..... Morgan's the only place that springs to mind.... possibly?
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Britney's outfit was actually see-through - I saw the 'Making Of' on MTV once and they had to clear everyone out so they didn't see her giblets.

See, I saw that, and when I read the thread, I'm sure I remember Britney saying she was naked, it was actually just jewels stuck all over her. I could be wrong though :chin:
  • Options
    Nah, I think it was a see-through sparkly mesh, though don't ask me why I think that and why the hell I've actually given it any thought. :p

Only possibility I can think of is somewhere that stocks the material for dancing costumes, which are often see-through in parts and/or sparkly... or somewhere that sells dance costumes themselves. I doubt any actual clothes shops would sell see-through sparkly dresses, though maybe I'm not [hypothetically] looking in the right places.
  • Options
    You saw it on a girl who went on BOOZE OF BRITAIN, and you want one? hmm....

Haha, I know!

She's a proper wee News Of The World lass now, eh!

:razz:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Haha, I know!

She's a proper wee News Of The World lass now, eh!

:razz:

:lol:

Classy bird!