Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hmmm Confused! Trip to Magaluf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok, it has been left to me to sort out the holiday this year, I normally let other people do it! :D
We are going to go to Magaluf Around July - August...

I have been looking around the holiday websites... the one's that are around £300 - £350 for a week all seem to be booked.... the ones that arnt booked are around £500!! Which is far too much!

Anyone know good places to look, or would it be worth actually going to a travel agent and having a chat.

Should we book asap or wait till last min?

Cheers guys!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    for magaluf 500 is a quite a lot, but not loads, i paid that for an all inclusive when i went.

best to go to the travel agent and check it out, but a lot of places will be booked up by now, thats why it may be more expensive
  • Options
    go to a travel agent, get a good deal then go to the next travel agent ang tell them, they will prob give you a lower price, then go to another one and another.......

then go back to the original and keep doing it til they tell you to piss off

thats how i always get cheap deals

have you tried teletext?
  • Options
    thats quite a lot for magaluf, only cost me 300 when i went
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    have you tried teletext?

Nah, not yet... I will have a look...

I like your idea about travel agent hopping though!

Me and a mate are going to go round some at the weekend and see what we can sort out!
  • Options
    We paid about £300 for a week at the start of September with Thomas Cook. Well ripped off ... the lads in the room next to us paid £350 for 2 weeks. Grr.
  • Options
    its always only a little bit more to go for 2 weks, its because your paying a shedload for the flights
  • Options
    try www.alpharooms.com i use to live in mallorca go to the torrenova or palma nova area as they tend to cost less but are still in magalluf.
  • Options
    That's a rip off, go last minute.

I went to corfu last year for 2 weeks half board, £300.