Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hard-Fi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Is anyone going to the Hard-Fi gigs? I got tickets to 7th May in Manchester. Woo! I'm impressed with their album so it should be good.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    ive got a ticket if i want to go, but im really not sure im gonna bother, their songs all sound really similar...
  • Options
    They aren't that good live, tbh.
  • Options
    My housemate saw them live in Exeter a couple of months ago, thought they were wicked. Not sure if I like them enough to go to a gig.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to it. It's on a Sunday, so it means an all day piss up, then off to the gig wasted. Can't go wrong!
  • Options
    They asked me to add them on MySpace, but I liked them before they did that a few days ago.

So in answer to your original question, nah. I ain't. But they are class, like.
  • Options
    sorry for bringing this to the top, but got 2 tickets for sundays gig if anyones interested, ive got em on ebay as well, not after much for them.
  • Options
    Yeah, me too Koe. I don't really fancy it that much anymore. Will probably go anyway.
  • Options
    if it was a saturday or somethign i'd probably go and just get wrecked like, but im in work the monday and not the biggest fan of the band so gonna give it a miss.