Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The hole

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
Time for me to post a viewtube video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhLSReDmDEo

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: Fucking funny... not to sure why it is in Net & Tech tho...
  • Options
    Right... I thought most of them were posted here, I'll move it.
    Excellent opportunity for me to try moving a thread (which honestly isn't the reason I put it here).
  • Options
    pmsl
  • Options
    Right... I thought most of them were posted here, I'll move it.
    Excellent opportunity for me to try moving a thread (which honestly isn't the reason I put it here).

They are mainly posted in Waste Time and Anything Goes board... also the should all be in Waste Time as it is meant to be for video link (not my saying Jim V one)... tbh Idon't care where they go as long as I can watch them and have a good laugh ;)

Nice tools tho the moving stuff hey :)
  • Options
    Well it's staying here now (unless a mod disagrees)... I guess it does qualify as a joke though.
  • Options
    You just want it to be in Waste Time because you were the indirect creator... :rolleyes:

No as I said I don't care tbh... If you want to think I care, your call... The mod just said in the waste time board intro that it was a place to share video links too... anyway...
  • Options
    well im only taking the piss with you, you know what they say fucking about..

i dont think that video links should be put in Waste Time because before it was there anything goes is where they went and where they were seen

:D

every thread in the waste time board used to go in there tbh...
  • Options
    Yea and then you came along and flooded anyhting goes like a MAD MAN, lol, so inadvertently JimV had to do something

who is that MAD MAN... lol ;)

well i suggested him to do something because was a bit tired of people cmplaining for me posting anything in the Anything Goes board, but now some even go into the Waste Time one just to complain... I guess some just like to complain... tis funny... less complains tho, so the new board does the job it was intended too... :)
  • Options
    Oh and to stay on topic, when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was an other kind of hole we were going to see :)
  • Options
    Oh and to stay on topic, when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was an other kind of hole we were going to see :)
    lol
  • Options
    lmao! :D
  • Options
    disappointing.
  • Options
    it wont load!!!

i need to see it after all these reactions :/

it goes to youtube and nothing happens... 10meg internet here so i dunno why its doing nothing :(