Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boddington Bees

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just an observation me and my boyfriend made the other day. We were talking about Poddington Peas (the kids cartoon...as in down at the bottom of the garden...) for some strange reason, and we noticed how on Boddingtons (as in the beer) there are bees on the can - they must be Boddington Bees! Do you reckon there's a link between Poddington Peas and Boddington Bees?!?!

Comments

• Options
    Erm .... no :p but you never know. The Peas may like a drink or two.
  • Options
  • Options
    i lived in a cell for six months overlooking the next door nieghbour ...the next door neighbour being the strangeways brewery ...thats all i could see and smell twenty three hours a day if i looked out the window.
    it was torture ...a cruel and unusual punishment.
  • Options
    I lived behind the worcester sauce factor once, major cravings for walkers, until the nausea sets in... and you get mighty peeved that hanging your washing out on the line makes you stink!
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    I lived behind the worcester sauce factor once, major cravings for walkers, until the nausea sets in... and you get mighty peeved that hanging your washing out on the line makes you stink!
    my secondry school was next door to Mcvities!
    you'd be sat in history being bored shitless and then the smell would arrive!!
    ahhhh custard creams today. it had the effect of waking everyone up and putting a sparkle back in their eyes.
    and so it would smell for the next couple of days.
    then nothing for a day. then your in science class farting and lobbing stuff about ...
    ...ahhh ...jaffa cakes!
  • Options
    i made the mistake of owning pod shoes, its funny the first time but its not funny to have peas put in your shoes all the time :<
  • Options
    I knew someone with Pod shoes, once.

They work really well as containers for peas, providing that you don't wish to consume the peas.

everybody used to have pod shoes when i was at school. either that or kickers!
  • Options
    everybody used to have pod shoes when i was at school. either that or kickers!

i had kickers :)