Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

changing relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey every1 this is my 1st post in relationships so here goes:
there's this boy who i really like and i've known him for 4 years and he's in my class at school. Basically i've fancied him on and off at least once each year and it's as if we've got a special bond that i'll never be able to let go of. I feel like he's the only boy who understands me and who i can talk to about certain things to.

Recently we were at a friends party and he was feeling me up but it hasn't made much of a difference 2 our relationship except it did confuse me for a while. Recently though everything i do or say seems to annoy him and we haven't been getting on as well as usual, we haven't even spoken 2 each other 4 at least a week! I really don't know what 2 do coz i really don't wanna lose his friendship.
Also do u think there could ever be anything more betwwen us than just friends?
thanx!! xox

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It seems that he is confused about your relationship.

Perhaps he feels that the relationship should have changed due to his 'feeling you up' or that you should be acting different towards one another?

Maybe he thinks your friendship is ruined due to what happened, or perhaps he thinks that in order to avoid spoiling what you had you should not talk to each other?

Blokes are confusing creatures! Just be normal and friendly towards him. You've seen what can happen when friendships go further, so I don't think this one would make a good relationship, or it would have happened already.

Perhaps you don't really facy him and just think you should?