Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Recovering...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My name is Brad, im pretty new to these forums.

Just want to say that for the past year, ive been doing pils with my mates nearly every week, Friday nights and sometimes Saturday nights. When i took pils, its usually in the region of 10-15, depending on the situation.

I have now quite all drugs, except canabis, and havent touched any A class drugs for over 6 weeks, and i'd just want to know if any of you are in the same situation as me..

After 6 weeks, i feel like a totally different person being off pils, where as when i used to do them, during the week i was moody, grumpy and had a really bad attitude problem, i also used to get really bad headache's and i would feel spaced out 24/7!

I feel alot cleaner now, how long does it take for you to become properly sober and not hooked on drugs, and just to be able to feel clean and not paranoid any longer?

Please let me know, Brad.

Comments

• Options
    A few weeks generally does it for me. Certain people may get some permanent mental problems from extreme drug use and that's them fucked.
  • Options
    Every week for a few years is alot. I know my methamphetamine addiction left me feeling empty for a few months and i only used for 2 months daily. It'll take time. If I were you, I'd kick all drugs until i felt completly sober, and then see where I was. If I still wanted to use something, then I'd pick up bud.