Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How funny are you?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
How funny are you?

1065984046_unnycarlin.jpg

SARCASM: Your humor tends to sarcasm. You win a lot of arguments because you can find the ridiculous-ness and error of anothers arguments. You have a quick mind, and a razor tongue. You are funny because the flaws in other people are funny, and you point them out.

How funny are you?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Apparently I'm as funny as this.

1065983757_funnynoose.jpg
    You are *NOT* funny, you think you are, but you are not. You are the person who sits next to somebody on a long bus or plane rides telling anectdotes and stories that are interesting only to you. People find ways to avoid being trapped with you while you tell stories and jokes, and you don't even notice. Stop trying to be funny, you just aren't. Not everyone can be the comedian. Not everyone can be the clown. You are neither. Your humor isn't happening. Move on.

It's true. I am a joke murderer!
  • Options
    1065984359_funnygreen.jpg
    JUVENILE HUMOR: Most people find your style of humor annoying. Other words that come to mind are base, crude, disgusting, disrespectful, and inconsiderate. Don't get angry when you read this, you've heard it all before. In your circle, however, you are one seriously funny guy. Your toilet humor and wild pranks keep your freinds laughing
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    1065983948_yletterman.jpg
    STAND UP: You are a natural stand-up comedian. You watch the news with people, and when you give your opinions, people start laughing. They are not laughing at you, they are laughing because what you say is so TRUE. The world is a very funny place, full of natural comedy. All you do is repeat various humorous things that you notice from everyday life. Your unique perspective on the world is what makes you so funny. Of all the various comedy types, you may be the funniest of them all!PREMIUM COMEDY OF YOUR TYPE IS WELCOMED AT:http://pub98.ezboard.com/bkickbanned[/url]
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    STAND UP: You are a natural stand-up comedian. You watch the news with people, and when you give your opinions, people start laughing. They are not laughing at you, they are laughing because what you say is so TRUE. The world is a very funny place, full of natural comedy. All you do is repeat various humorous things that you notice from everyday life. Your unique perspective on the world is what makes you so funny. Of all the various comedy types, you may be the funniest of them all!PREMIUM COMEDY OF YOUR TYPE IS WELCOMED AT:http://pub98.ezboard.com/bkickbanned[/url]

me too
  • Options
    SARCASM: Your humor tends to sarcasm. You win a lot of arguments because you can find the ridiculous-ness and error of anothers arguments. You have a quick mind, and a razor tongue. You are funny because the flaws in other people are funny, and you point them out.

quite accurate.
  • Options
    STAND UP: You are a natural stand-up comedian. You watch the news with people, and when you give your opinions, people start laughing. They are not laughing at you, they are laughing because what you say is so TRUE. The world is a very funny place, full of natural comedy. All you do is repeat various humorous things that you notice from everyday life. Your unique perspective on the world is what makes you so funny. Of all the various comedy types, you may be the funniest of them all!

this is pretty true actually :)
  • Options
    Another stand up
  • Options
    1065985194_funnycarey.jpg
    STUPID HUMOR: Doing shocking things, making faces, flailing your arms about, and producing bizarre noises are how you make people laugh. You were always the one that people call "wierd", and they still do, because you are. You enjoy being wierd, and people enjoy watching you act wierd and over-the-top. Just be careful, too much of it at a time will begin to annoy people. You are one FUNNY guy!YOUR GOOFINESS IS WELCOMED AT:http://pub98.ezboard.com/bkickbanned[/url]

i would actually say thats kinda true :lol:
  • Options
    me too
    And me
  • Options
    STAND UP: You are a natural stand-up comedian. You watch the news with people, and when you give your opinions, people start laughing. They are not laughing at you, they are laughing because what you say is so TRUE. The world is a very funny place, full of natural comedy. All you do is repeat various humorous things that you notice from everyday life. Your unique perspective on the world is what makes you so funny. Of all the various comedy types, you may be the funniest of them all!
  • Options
    Satire.

I was sure I'd of gotten the humorless one.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Same. But it's totally wrong, I couldn't do stand-up comedy if you held a gun to my head.
  • Options
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    1065984046_unnycarlin.jpg