Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sleeping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've never really been in a relationship before where i've stayed at my boyfriends house a lot.
At the moment this is happening, when i first stayed oer, i'd arrrange it so that we both werent working that night, or the next morning and we'd generally have sex.
Recently, i've been staying over after work, or when he has to get up early for work and all we do is get into bed, cuddle sleep and then he gets up!

I jus wondered, well is this him going off me, or him being too tired for sex?
And is this normal?

Comments

• Options
    If he's just finished work, or got work early the next morning he's gonna be tired. He might just not be in the mood. You tried trying to initiate sex with him? maybe he's just waiting for you to make the first move... if he resists then ask him why, see if he'll give you a reason.

Just dont read too much in to it. Theres times i stop over at my boyfriends house and he or i'im not in the mood, just one of those things, especially if you're just getting out of the 'honeymoon' type part of the relationship :)
  • Options
    Im kinda like that with my boyfriend to be honest, sometimes im just not in the mood for one reason or another, but i still love him to peices! I wouldnt worry too much!! x
  • Options
    Ok thanks!
    I think maybe i'm just paranoid...
    and maybe want sex too much lol