Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I think my dog is gay (not bi)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think my dog might be gay. Before you say “all dogs try and shag your leg” this is different. Whenever a boy dog is around he goes for them to. THEN the other day, my mate’s girl dog was brought around to mine. They want to get her up doggy creek, and they thought my horny dog would be good for the job.

He bloody blanked her. Wouldn’t go near the bitch!!

I think I might replace his spiky collar with a fluffy one.

Comments

• Options
    I am not surprise... My dog is gay too and a dominant one, it's a female tho, but any male that try to approach her sexually will get into a fight or told off, but if I bring her around my mate who got a labrador female she will try to jump her... I was actually thinking of getting her a strap on... she will take the leg of someone too to masturbate... She also try to take other dog forcing their head on her fanny... She is a proper mistress... the lab is even twice her size but she manage to dominate her anyway... quite fucked up... but funny as hell...
  • Options
    MattMatt wrote:
    I think I might replace his spiky collar with a fluffy one.

Oh the stereotyping! Shame on you! Gay dogs want to be treated the same as any other dogs. It's time that dogs that choose to come out the kennel are given all the love and support they need to become valued members of the canine community - and not ridiculed with stereotypical images of pink collars, limp paws and highly coiffured fur ...

:p
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    come out the kennel :p

:lol:
  • Options
    don't worry i've caught 2 of our dogs (who are half sisters!) humping eachother before.

but i don't blame them as they've never had any and they're both really old.
  • Options
    maybe they could go out for frappacinos with my gay cats
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    maybe they could go out for frappacinos with my gay cats

my cat is also gay, theres this girl cat that always comes to our house to play and he is scared of her but always hangs round with the male cats :chin: hes a bit weird
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Mounting is a dominance thing - it's not always about sex.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Oh the stereotyping! Shame on you! Gay dogs want to be treated the same as any other dogs. It's time that dogs that choose to come out the kennel are given all the love and support they need to become valued members of the canine community - and not ridiculed with stereotypical images of pink collars, limp paws and highly coiffured fur ...

:p

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Skive wrote:
    Mounting is a dominance thing - it's not always about sex.

Damn straigh. I mount my mates all the time... (sorry.)

Meh, Animals are gay. So what?
  • Options
    my dog is gay too :chin:

he shows no interest in female dogs but whenever i male one comes near he is after him in a shot!

our next door neighbors' retriever comes through a gap in our hedge to do his business ( :impissed: ) and is forever trying to hump our dog. the thing is, oscar (my dog) goes along with it up until the point when the other dog tries to 'mount him'. then he goes crzy and runs away! maybe he's scared it might hurt :yeees: its kinda gross to watch actually