Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My dilemma....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I've been seeing my girlfriend for a while now - haven't had sex yet, with past partners they've never been on pill so always wore a jonny - which doesn't bother me at all, but my new girlfriend is on the pill, the thing that is worrying me, is that if she doesn't want to use one i might come too early and the whole moment be wrecked...

is it a lot more sensual for the bloke/girl without a jonny?
am i just worrying bout nothing?

Basically i just want everything to go to plan! I guess i shld speak to her bout it, but don't want to sound a fool....

Please advise

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I think you are worrying a bit too much, the condom can slow down your ejaculation a tight, but it is not a sure thing... It will of course fells different without, better, but it doesn't mean you are going to come much faster... and tbh you never know until you try... so do it and see if it changes anything... and btw condom are not just to not get the girl pregnant it is also for STDs... so make sure you are both in the clear before doing such...
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Hixxy,

Welcome to the boards :wave:

There's a lot of pressure on a couple when they have their first sexual experiences together to make it really good, however, the reality is that more often than not it can take time to get to know each other's likes and dislikes and speaking to each other about these things is really important - and for many it can actually be a turn on! Have a look at TheSite's article on Sex with a new partner for some tips on this.

In terms of the condom situation, as NMM mentioned, it's not just performance you need to consider, it's also sexually transmitted infections and it is really important that you both get tested before hand. Have a look at TheSite's article on ditching the condoms to get clued up on this. :thumb:
  • Options
    Just because she is on the pill, doesn't mean you don't have to wear one. If you want to, that's absolutely fine. Don't feel pressured into not wearing one :)
  • Options
    Hixxy wrote:
    the thing that is worrying me, is that if she doesn't want to use one i might come too early and the whole moment be wrecked...

As you would have gleaned from previous posts from the wise people on this Site, one of the best things to do to avoid premature ejaculation is to crack one off (wank) a number of hours before you do the deed ... :yes:
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. My first time was without a condom, and every time after was with a condom.. the clinic closed :(... It felt a lot better and seemed much more natural and cute without one, but with one it seemed almost equal.
  • Options
    You'd soon get used to the increased sensitivity after a while if you decided not to use a condom.
  • Options
    If you would rather wear the condom then wear the condom. If she's a decent lass she'll respect your decision.

Personally I noticed that the first few times i had sex with my boyfriend it wasn't amazing, it took us a while to get to know eachother so quick cumming wasn't an issue. A year down the line and yes it is an occaisional problem, but it's never bad - I always feel great that I beat his self control. ;)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    As you would have gleaned from previous posts from the wise people on this Site, one of the best things to do to avoid premature ejaculation is to crack one off (wank) a number of hours before you do the deed ... :yes:
    i agree,its allways worked for me.. :yes: