Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Self-esteem help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just thought Id post this site for any other low self esteem sufferers.
www.more-selfesteem.com.
Im hoping it will help me too (i havent looked over it fully yet) seeing as my self improvement has hit a bump.
Hope it helps someone. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    From a quick look I took, it seems to be the "order this, pay for that and we'll help you" type of site.
  • Options
    I'm always sceptical about anything like that. There's only one person who can fix my self-esteem problems and that's me. Websites might point the way but it still comes down to really working at it.

But hell, if it works for you, it's all groovy. Just be cautious about paying for anything like that.
  • Options
    Im not paying for anything......I just saw some articles that could help give inspiration for positive thinking if you see what I mean. :thumb:
  • Options
    Although I am generally quite cynical about the whole self-help thing I have been using the Paul McKenna Instant Confidence cd and book, and I think it might be helping *she says tentatively* Am not saying that I'm going to be running throught the streets diva-like and singing anytime soon it is just a different way of viewing things and maybe being able to rationalise difficult situations more. Last time I saw it was quite cheap in Tesco and Waterstones.
  • Options
    I don't want to pourn scorn on the OP, its good to share things that work for you.

But that website is full of nuggets of information such as "self esteem is invaluable for your career success". No shit, Sherlock.
  • Options
    Yeah,some things are really obvious but..well,I cant be arsed to say anything about it really.If it helps someone it helps someone.......... :thumb: