Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Negligence

Fucking fuckers at the shit hole of a hospital that my nana was at, have been seriously negligent! This time they let her get pressure sores the size of dinner plates on her bum, foot and ankle. The one on her back is all pusy and the one on her foot had turned her toes black which means she might need another amputation :crying: The home she's at now showed my mum pictures on them today she said they were so bad that she felt sick, and couldnt drive.

This bit is the the nursy/doctors posters on here: If a person has an infection in one part of their body can they still operate on another?

What I'm worried about is if they say that she needs an operation but they cant do it because of the infection. If they dont do the operation then she'll die, and if they do she could die anyway.

Also what should I do, because I want to sue for negligence. Me and my family were up at the hospital everyday making sure everything was ok, and they never mentioned how bad the sores were. Everytime my nana's live was threatend it was becuase of the hopsital not doing their job properly and one of my family waveing the flag about it. What happens to the people who dont have family doing this? do they just die and end up being added to the statistics?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Speak to the ward manager.
    Pressure sores can be prevented so easily by regular turning. Is she on an air mattress too?
    Your poor nana :(