Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

West Ham 1 - Middlesborough 0

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
was at Villa park today, first half all boro but better from West Ham in the 2nd.

Bit of a nothing game, but I'm glad the irons are in the final their support really really got behind them, great atmosphere in the North Stand.

Oh, and throughout the game could be heard 'Your support is fucking shit' coming from the West Ham end...couldn't agree more, Middlesborough have played some great stuff of late, their in the Semi finals of the FA cup and their support sat like mice in church, no noise, no singing, fuck all atmosphere. Feel sorry for those Boro fans who have a genuine passion for their club, but god boys show a bit of enthusiasm.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Ohhhhhh yes. :cool:
  • Options
    Am chuffed too, for a mate.

Hope they beat the Scum now.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that Liverpool beat the hammers 99-0.

I don't like the traitor Pardew, and seeing that smug wee shite having success is enough to make me feel a bit queasy.

Oh well.
  • Options
    Im no fan of West Ham but I hope they win.
  • Options
    I like Liverpool, more so since half of Spain joined the club. But I don't dislike West Ham either and it'd be nice to see the underdog win the Cup.

So I'll just go to the pub and watch as a true neutral. I'll be in Madrid with two mates that weekend so we'll head for the nearest Irish pub. Should be a good atmosphere. We were there last year and it also coincided with the FA Cup final and the place was packed full of ex-pats and blokes on stag weekends.