Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Packing to go back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How boring. I can't find half my clothes and all my socks have gone missing, plus most of my underwear and a couple of shoes.

Whoever has stolen them, please give them back :p

Comments

• Options
    You off to uni?
    I couldn't be arsed to keep moving my stuff, so I just bought new clothes and took half old/half new to uni.

Whenever I come home, I bring a backpack with a few bits only.
  • Options
    We had to move all our stuff out over Easter, because they use our rooms for conference accommodation.

Omg I really don't want to go back!
  • Options
    I'm back already.... been back since yesterday, feels like i never left :(

Its good to see everyone though :)
  • Options
    The rest of my flat are back already, I just spoke to one of them and they are all really happy to be back.

Now, can anyone help me with the wearabouts of my socks? :chin:
  • Options
    Under the bed?
  • Options
    *checks*

nope, but I found 3p!
  • Options
    Thats mine then :D

Hmmm ... the wash basket? or in someone elses room? could be anywhere :p
  • Options
    Yeah I hate packing. Tend to stay here over the holidays and just go back for the weekend now. Wish I had gone home for longer though, in a really crappy mood and going back to uni tomorrow is not a nice thought. Have shit loads of work and revision to do too.
  • Options
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Yeah I hate packing. Tend to stay here over the holidays and just go back for the weekend now. Wish I had gone home for longer though, in a really crappy mood and going back to uni tomorrow is not a nice thought. Have shit loads of work and revision to do too.

know the feeling... first exam is in 10 days and i havent started revising.. im just not cut out for revision :(

ah well.. no classes and only a 1 month exam term then summmmerrr :D
  • Options
    Packing took AGES today, i know ive forgotten everything though. i hate packin to come back i always forget all the important stuff
  • Options
    How boring. I can't find half my clothes and all my socks have gone missing, plus most of my underwear and a couple of shoes.

Whoever has stolen them, please give them back :p

Have you checked the washing machine? And they will turn up - mine always do...
  • Options
    im back on wednesday :impissed: only there for a week though and then im finished till october :hyper: my course is great cuz its shorter and we have no exams!!

still a bugger packing up stuff though!! when i get there i have to empty all my stuff to bring home again.. and i have sooo much crap its unbelievable!!!