Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do i move on??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well....start by saying i met someone recently while out clubbing in town, and although i knew him already, he asked for my number! I'd always found him very attractive, and he had asked for my number before but i was in a relationship and so didnt give it to him! So the next morning, wake up, and he had already text me, so seemed pretty interested. Spoke 2 him most of the day, then he phoned me that night and asked me to do something the next day, i went round and we got on really well. One thing lead to another and we ended up sleeping together, then saw him quite alot, and carried on getting to know each other and i started to really like him! Something happened when i was out a few weeks later, i was at a birthday party and he said he would come down and meet me, so he did, and then i saw somebody i knew and stood there talking to him, then later on another lad asked for my number, and then i found out the next day, that they were mates! GREAT!!
So the lad i had been seeing, said he didnt think we should see each other anymore, then he said he would pick me up from work the next day.....strange! We didn't really get on like we had in the last couple of weeks! Then i didnt hear from him properly for ages, and then one night when i was out for my mates birthday he text me, totally out of the blue, and ended up picking me up and going back to his! Was quite nice, and we laid there cuddling, and it was really nice! then i wudnt hear from him again, i am mates with one of his best mates, and i got told that this lad was supposedly absolutely crazy about me, and i need to make an effort, but how can they say i don't, its always me! He also said that he had been crazy bout me since he was at school, we went to the same school, and knew each other although he is 23, and i'm 17! So i want to know where i stand, i ask if i can come over after work, and he replies not 2day!! Now i really don't know where i stand, i really like him, even though he blows hot and cold whether he likes me or not! But i don't want to move on and meet some other people (as i do have a fair few offers) and then find out that he does want to be with me, but i don't want to stick around wanting him, when he doesnt really want to be with me! HELP please x

Comments

• Options
    It sounds like he is just using you for sex whenever he wants it. Just talk to him, communication is the key to any successful relationship. If his mates are saying how much he likes you, then find out for yourself from him!
  • Options
    he clicks his fingers, and you come running.

Move on. He'll only want you when he feels like it.
  • Options
    U know, when your mates like someone that you blatently know isnt worth it, well now you know how they feel when something like this, happens to you! I can't help liking him! But oh well......
  • Options
    U know, when your mates like someone that you blatently know isnt worth it, well now you know how they feel when something like this, happens to you! I can't help liking him! But oh well......

Its just the way life is, happens to all of us