Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cleaning your bits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i clean my bits 2times a day but they still smell a bit i use shower gel is that good and last week this girl wanted to give my a blow-job in a nightclub but my nob smell is there anyway you can stop your bits from sweating on a night out

Comments

• Options
    Try using a non-perfumed shower gel - 'Simple' do one for sensitive skin that has no colours and no perfumes in it. I spose that's all I can recommend :chin:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Wearing cotton undies should stop you from sweating too much down there.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    Wearing cotton undies should stop you from sweating too much down there.

:yes: try not to wear synthetic materials down there.
  • Options
    Or Then thongs or pouches coz with it all squeezed up, i bet it greats really sweaty
  • Options
    Or Then thongs or pouches coz with it all squeezed up, i bet it greats really sweaty

because men wear pouches all the time :no:
  • Options
    Or go commando...'air it off' a bit...
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:

I do!!
    Every time I go out!!

One with an elephants trunk... if you grab it... it makes a noise! :D
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    I do!!
    Every time I go out!!

One with an elephants trunk... if you grab it... it makes a noise! :D

I bought someone at work the monkey one for secret santa.
  • Options
    eat less garlic, less spicy food... that'll stop it smelling as much, 'cos it's obviously not through lack of hygiene!
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:

Ha there u go, this lad seams the type anyway coz he'd get his dick on in anightclub for a girl to suck, maybe there easier access
  • Options
    Unl;ess you was every time you go to the toilet you are going to smell a little.

If you are washing a lot you could be washing too much, or there could be something wrong down there.
  • Options
    maybe your cleaning techniques arent my to strach im not sure. But avoid using soap and showergel on it all the time as this can dry out the bell area. I only use soap on it 2/3 times a week, fresh clean water is fine. Make sure you clean everywhere, especially under the head, make sure you've got all the 'cheese' off and then you should be fine. Maybe pull back every now and then to let it get some air. If its still a problem then maybe you should go see a doctor, maybe your penis glands are producing to much and causing it to smell.
  • Options
    As a female, yes, the package smells sometime. Vagina gets a bit of a smell after a day, why shouldn't a penis and testcials. You bathroom, you wear clothes, yes, it will cause an odor. Most things do. Hence deordant, yet you don't deordant your bits. And imo, though I've never been in a "club" I could only assume your dancing and sweating and what not, sucking a cock without a wash would be out of the question unless I'm suffering from a bad case of halatosis where I coudln't tell the difference anyways.
  • Options
    Yeah, to be honest sucking someone off in the toilets is fairly manky anyhow, so I'm not sure a little smell is going to be the first thing on this classy chick's mind.
  • Options
    I only use soap on it 2/3 times a week, fresh clean water is fine
    :yuck: No wonder you call yourself the big cheese :chin: :yuck:

Water isn't enough to clean your body - using a simple soap or shower gel is fine!!!

Ilora x
  • Options

Water isn't enough to clean your body - using a simple soap or shower gel is fine!!!

Ilora x
    Water is enough to clean genitals.

Sexual health clinics advise water especially for women as it is much better for maintaining the natural environment of the genitals than soaps, shower gels or even specially sold feminine washes. If you feel the need to use something then the only medically recommended product is aqueous cream which you can apparently wash with.

This is what I learnt at the sexual health clinic where they told me I wash my flange too much.
  • Options
    go and get circumsised that will stop the smell and the cheese
  • Options
    If you can just clean it with water everytime you go for a wee and that should do the trick... does it for me...
  • Options
    i just wash with plain water every time i go to the toilet, or use wetwipes. If in public i carry those individually wrapped wetwipes, or just wait till I get home.
    Im a bit fastidious about that area, although the rest of me i only shower every other day.
  • Options

Ilora x

haha, sorry i call myself that for another reason. but it is a fitting name. It is fine washing just with water but with soap too sometimes, i am happy to announce i suffer from no nobcheese and only clean it once a day, and it still smells as fresh as a daisy. maybe im just lucky i dunno.
  • Options
    bgm wrote:

No it won't.

Circumcision is not more hygienic than not having it done at all.

You can actually make the smell by washing too often with soap, btw, as the skin will produce more oil to replace what was lost. The penis is just skin too, y'know.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    No it won't.

Circumcision is not more hygienic than not having it done at all.

You can actually make the smell by washing too often with soap, btw, as the skin will produce more oil to replace what was lost. The penis is just skin too, y'know.

:yes:

I'd just like to add although its off topic: this is true of your face too. Over washing it is so damaging and can cause bad spots.
  • Options
    bgm wrote:

That's a bit drastic ... anyway, a circumcised cock can get almost as skanky if not washed regularly either - although most excretions are absorbed by your underwear.
  • Options
    I never cleaned my cock for years because I wanted to have a black one so I could impress the ladies...then it fell off! :crying:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I never cleaned my cock for years because I wanted to have a black one so I could impress the ladies...then it fell off! :crying:

*Hugs*
  • Options
    i am happy to announce i suffer from no nobcheese

:yuck: