Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how wide?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sorry this is quite an odd post..

me and my gf had some fun last night, namely base 2 on her. Shes never seen my 'soldier'. but getting very worried. I could fit at max 4 fingers up 'there' now im not gonna lie my 'soldier' isnt 4 fingers wide, more like 2. Shes very experienced and had a lot of sex, and im thinking she must have had some very 'large ones' up there to have widened it to 4 fingers wide. And now im scared shitless, its gotta to the point i dont even want to show her my 'soldier', as im worried she'll be dissapointed. This isnt really a question, more of a story of one of my problems atm. but any suggestions of what i can do? or just reassurance that my 'soldier' shouldnt be 4 fingers wide and im worrying about nothing? :nervous:

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Soldier? :eek2:

It's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean. Etc ad finitum.

Spread the word. ;)
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:

Spread the word. ;)

Not if you're in a rowing boat stuck in the middle of the pacific and a typhoon is heading your way, then you're in trouble. Just like i am, if she can't even feel it then it dosent matter how hard i rock the boat.
  • Options
    four fingers? Like right next to eachother. On my giant hand hand, if I saw a penis that wide I would freak shit. According to my calculations, thats quite some wider than a beer bottle :\ Unless she's got a vagina like a tuba...
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    four fingers? Like right next to eachother. On my giant hand hand, if I saw a penis that wide I would freak shit. According to my calculations, thats quite some wider than a beer bottle :\ Unless she's got a vagina like a tuba...

haha. well it was 4 with the index finger and little finger sorta pointing inwards, if you get me. But could still fit 4 all the way in the length of my fingers. I really am just getting so worried now.
  • Options
    Mate, you're getting yourself worked up over nothing. The Vagina is supposed to sqeeze a baby out of it, it streches. And if she's that experienced she'll know how to relax and tighten her muscles to make it bigger/smaller inside. I don't think you've got anything to get worked up about. But you should maybe think about talking to her about it if it is causing you concern.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:

Spread the word. ;)
    for a minute there i though you were quoting out of bad touch by the bloodhound gang!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    my_name wrote:

You have such a way with words :p

Seriously though, dude, I wouldn't panic. Just go with the flow and have a bit of fun.
  • Options
    It's not cos you can put 4 fingers in there that she won't feel your cock... you can put 4 fingers up the arse too and even fist fuck front and back... as long as you don't fist fuck the orifice you want before putting your "soldier" in there, she will fell it just fine... our vagina is not open the size of 4 fingers... it streches to it... you can put 4 fingers in every women... vaginas are made to work with cock and the number of men that have a cock as width as 4 fingers is irrelevant and not even sure it is existant...
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    Mate, you're getting yourself worked up over nothing. The Vagina is supposed to sqeeze a baby out of it, it streches. And if she's that experienced she'll know how to relax and tighten her muscles to make it bigger/smaller inside. I don't think you've got anything to get worked up about. But you should maybe think about talking to her about it if it is causing you concern.

:yes: that is good advice.

Just try not to get so worked up!

Chances are, if she's allowed you to touch her she'll be more than happy to touch you regardless of exactly how wide you are.
  • Options
    the vagina is made out of muscles and so they stretch to accomodate whatever is going up or down there. her vagina hasn't been "widened" to 4 fingers, you've just been able to stretch it to put them up there because she was relaxed. once you take those fingers out her vagina will go back to the same size it always was. therefore don't worry about the size of yours because she will still be able to feel it.
  • Options
    It will even stretch to fit a bloody baby's head out of it, so don't get worried about some fingers...
  • Options
    It will even stretch to fit a bloody baby's head out of it, so don't get worried about some fingers...
    or if it won't, it will just rip :sour:
  • Options
    I dunno, it may be better than having a girl who hurts every time you have sex despite lots of foreplay...
  • Options
    I'm sure your soldier will fit in to the baracks fine.

You need to worry when you can fit a traffic cone up there.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    or if it won't, it will just rip :sour:

but then you get it stitched back together. :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm not even a woman but it still makes me shiver :yuck:
  • Options
    well yeh, they're not gona leave it flappin open are they? :lol:
  • Options
    its alright boys and girls, got it sorted. had a chat with her bout it, its all good now. cheers for the help, its reassured me.