Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tomb Raider legends PS2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone got this? Is it any good? I'm tempted to buy it as I used to love the old tomb raiders on PS1 but don't want to waste £30.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Has she been given even bigger boobs again? Wasnt she a 28ZZ last time?
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Has she been given even bigger boobs again? Wasnt she a 28ZZ last time?

Yes they are huge, she must have an amazing bra because they are still perky!
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:
    Yes they are huge, she must have an amazing bra because they are still perky!

I think if she (and her boobs) were real she wouldnt be able to stand up without her spine breaking in two.
  • Options
    they are suppose to be 38GGG aren't they?
  • Options
    I've got it, it seems ok actually. I played TR1 and 2 on the PS, but lost interest once it got crap basically. You can do a lot more with her (no sniggering :p) and she's got a lot more high tech stuff you can use - a gps system and night vision, for example!

Having said that, i've not done very much with it recently - i left it at uni because i'm pretending to revise for my finals and i think it would distract me.
  • Options
    its worth the money, its a really good game. the only downside is that it could do with a few more levels. :thumb:
  • Options
    I have it but haven't had the chance to play it much yet. The gf always gets my attention!!!