Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

PS2 network adapter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know any shops that still stock network adapters for older PS2s, i lent mine to a mate and wanna get a new one.

im missing playing pro evo online :(

Comments

• Options
    gamestation on occasion has a couple in... bit of a rarity nowadays though. failing that it's ebay time, but you DON'T wanna pay ebay prices. :yuck:
  • Options
    yeah i looked on ebay and they are a fortune! ive tried game and gamestation locally and they dont seem to have any.

i'll keep searching. i bet there are people out there that dont even use theirs.
  • Options
    Koe I noticed play.com still has them listed but are currently sold out. Selling them for £17.99 too which isn't too bad. here
  • Options
    i might send them an email but i bet its like out of stock forever or something. dont think they make them anymore as the new slimline ps2 has one built in
  • Options
    what about putting a wanted add in the local paper or similar Koe ?

Their must be a website that sells such thing's that aren't made, there's usually one for everything.
  • Options
  • Options
    aint worth getting another 1 is it? ps2 online is almost past it.
  • Options
    of course its worth it, Winning Eleven 10 (Pro Evo 6) is out in a weeks time, pro evo online is the best thing in the world, theres quite a few good leagues knocking around.