Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nice Doc

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wow I actually got a nice doctor. Seriously, he was like one of those tv doctors. Ahh I'm in love. Anyway, yeah just wanted to say that they DO exist. :hyper:

Comments

• Options
    Yeah they do occasionally. We have a nice one at our doctors but hes a locum now, so rarely see him :heart:
  • Options
    If you search 'sexy doctors' you'll find a thread I made a while back, so embarrassing. I hated having a sexy doctor. x
  • Options
    I'm wondering where you find the mean doctors. I've never had any that were anything but extremly pleasent. All so friendly. Even my oral surgeon who you only see like once ever is all buddy buddy.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'm wondering where you find the mean doctors. I've never had any that were anything but extremly pleasent. All so friendly. Even my oral surgeon who you only see like once ever is all buddy buddy.

Ooo I read it as 'nice' as in sexy, thats just me and my depraved mind. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    my GP is super-nice, and super-good too. trouble is i have to book 3 weeks in advance to see him cause every bastard wants a piece of the nice doc action.

when i need to been seen quicker (and unless it's something like a pill check up, who knows they're going to be ill in three weeks time?) i have to settle for the shit chick one who tells me everything is sinusitis, or the mediocre ones who sort me out, but kind of make me feel like i'm a total timewaster, whatever it is i've come for.
  • Options
    most doctors Ive seen have been nice.
    There was one who told my mum that the bloating caused by her impaired liver function was just due to her age and not to worry (she got a second opinion) and when my son (aged 1) came out in huge purple welts all over him, she just said "oooh what an exciting rash" :rolleyes:
    Most have been really nice and really helpful though tbh.
  • Options
    My attempts to find any doctor 'nice' are all thwarted by the attitude of the receptionist putting me off actually seeing one of them.
  • Options
    If you search 'sexy doctors' you'll find a thread I made a while back, so embarrassing. I hated having a sexy doctor. x

Ooo I shall! This doctor was pretty buff too but yeah sooo lovely..I'm not going to tell any locals about him or else they'll all want a piece of the action!
  • Options
    I think I've only seen the doc I'm registered with in London once. I seem to just end up with whoever's around, and then even if one tells me to come back the next makes me feel like a timewaster. Sigh.
  • Options
    im quite lucky because at my practice they are all ok, im not fussy about which doctor i see so can sometimes get a appointment quicker, and everyone is fab! thumbs up to good docs, they earn their massive celeries.