Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

eek@ orange

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone having any problems txting or sending texts to any network, from an orange phone? i have credit but my phone wont let me text any network i just keep getting a sending failed message.

Comments

• Options
    Never had it with orange but sometimes with 3, sometimes just shutting down your phone and restarting it does the trick... well at least it did for me...
  • Options
    yeah i did that, but it didnt work. Im just going to check if the centre number im using is correct, as that was once the problem before
  • Options
    well the centre number is correct

hmm
  • Options
    still cant send messages.

its really doing my head in now

gr.
  • Options
    Phone them and whinge.
  • Options
    i will do by tomorrow if it doesnt sort itself out
  • Options
    Ah, when mine stops texting I do it straight away! I pay for the service, I expect it to work :p
  • Options
    hehe yeah.

im using another phone for now, i think it must be my phone thats playing up, not orange as the one im currently using now is on orange and is working. off into town at the weekend anyway to get last minute bits n bobs for moving, so il take it into the shop then :)
  • Options
    nw_samzi19 wrote:
    hehe yeah.

im using another phone for now, i think it must be my phone thats playing up, not orange as the one im currently using now is on orange and is working. off into town at the weekend anyway to get last minute bits n bobs for moving, so il take it into the shop then :)

give the sim card a good wipe with something that doesnt leave fibres, and isnt damp, usually sorts out my issues
  • Options
    ta, il give it a try.