Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Proper Brazillian waxing

I'm fed up of going to get my bikini line done, asking for a brazillian and coming out needing to buy home waxing strips to finish the job cos she's missed bits. I may as well do the whole lot at home and save myself the trip.

I saw on TV the other day, about a wax that you put on, leave to go hard then pull it off with out strips. The lady said that it reduces ingrown hairs, which I seem to get alot and their gay cos they look like zits.

Anyway, back to the point. What I want to know is if anyone has used them at home and if they were any good. If it was good, what product did you use? If it was bad, what do you use now that is good?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sally hansens extra strength. Been using that for just a couple years now. I find that the kind that doesn't use strips gets very messy as you end up with random dots of wax over you and its impossible to get off and sugar wax only works on easy to remove hairs like eyebrows.

little tip:
    if you get something like that though, a wax that doesn't disolve in water, use the blue oil they give you, aluzsomething oil i think its called, thats what gets the wax off :thumb: had a bitch of a time figuring that out!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    sally hansens extra strength. Been using that for just a couple years now. I find that the kind that doesn't use strips gets very messy as you end up with random dots of wax over you and its impossible to get off and sugar wax only works on easy to remove hairs like eyebrows.

little tip:
    if you get something like that though, a wax that doesn't disolve in water, use the blue oil they give you, aluzsomething oil i think its called, thats what gets the wax off :thumb: had a bitch of a time figuring that out!

You are such the 'hair removal queen'. You know so much about it. :heart:
  • Options
    I'm part ape, tbh, but i try to hide it.