Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cheap websites for cosmetics

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi i'm thinking about buying the dove summer glow and the gillete vibrance razor but would like to know if there is any cheap websites that sell them! I've tried ebay and got a shop there but wanted to know if there were more sites!
Also are they worth buying?!
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Ive got that dove summer glow stuff and use it ofton - my legs are extremely white and dont tan - it has helped a bit - make sure you wash your hands after using it of you will get extremely tanned hands!

The viberance razor....never tried it - dont see how it would make a difference but would like to try it still. I know superdrug have some sort of deal going on with that at the moment - i think its buy some razor heads and get the new razor free or something!
  • Options
  • Options
    The Vibrance razor is on offer at Lloyds Pharmacys. But razor and get replacement heads free
  • Options
    The Dove Summer Glow stuff is on buy one get one free in Superdrug at the moment.

yeah and i have looked at both Superdrugs in Dundee and they are all sold out.
  • Options
    they dont have what you want probably, but for otherstuff www.saveonmakeup.co.uk is a cool site for cheap stuff. Just thought some people might find it useful.
  • Options
    they dont have what you want probably, but for otherstuff www.saveonmakeup.co.uk is a cool site for cheap stuff. Just thought some people might find it useful.

Cool, what was the name of that lip stain stuff you use again? Hope it was you talking about it before... :blush:
  • Options
    i use benetint by benefit. I wish they sold it on there but they dont.Its expensive but Saying that, Ive had my bottle since last august and its still not even half finished yet.
  • Options
    i use benetint by benefit. I wish they sold it on there but they dont.Its expensive but Saying that, Ive had my bottle since last august and its still not even half finished yet.

Thanx, I'm kinda scared bout the colour so I'm gonna have a look in boots to see if I can see it first before I spend my money. Looks like a gud idea though. x