Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Unlocking a samsung phone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know how to do it for free?

Ive no idea about it

Want to use my Orange sim card in it, and its locked to Vodafone sims

Comments

• Options
    Whats the phone model?
  • Options
    depending on it's connection to a pc (if there's any at all) and if you have that connection google 'samsung phone unlocking software' and you should be able to find something to help.

if you haven't got the hardware to hook it up to your pc then yo need to buy some, at that point it's no longer free and you may as well get the dodgy man in the market to do it for £10 whilst you wait.
  • Options
    Its the samsung E330

Its working for now with my contract orange sim card in it but im soon changing to a PAYG orange sim card which im pretty sure will need unblocking
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Its the samsung E330

Its working for now with my contract orange sim card in it but im soon changing to a PAYG orange sim card which im pretty sure will need unblocking
    Bugger, reason I asked is theres a thread on moneysavingexpert.com with loads of unlock codes for samsung phones. Yours isn't there though :/

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=43994
  • Options
    Well it would appear i was a little hasty posting this thread, its not locked, woo!!

My PAYG sim is working fine and dandy

yay