Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Toning table

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What is a toning table? My friend raves about them, but I have no idea what they are! :no:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    no idea mate lol :( sounds god tho lol
  • Options
    ryanhorner wrote:
    no idea mate lol :( sounds god tho lol

Why reply to a thread when you have nada to contribute. If you want to bump your post count, head over to Waste Time and do it there like everyone else (inc. me) :D
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    What is a toning table? My friend raves about them, but I have no idea what they are! :no:

My Mum raves about these toning tables! She says that she goes to this toning table place (they also have a tanning studio and a sauna) and has an hours session (might be half an hour) but basically she starts on one table which might work her legs, then after seven minutes she goes onto the next one which might work stomach muscles, then after seven minutes she moves onto the next one etc and goes round all the tables whilst chatting to her friend who goes with her.

It isn't hard work but Mum says she can feel it working. I don't know whether it's just a phase mum is going through as she does tend to have them, and I also don't know whether it's just psychological that she thinks it's working but it keeps her happy and boosts her confidence. It's quite cheap too!