Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

durex question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone know what the durex condoms in the green foil are. the missus and me got some free ones in a pack of extra safes and we we're wondering what they were. :confused:

ta muchly

Comments

• Options
    green Is this the coulor

My other guess would be ribbed ones or the new tingle ones.

click
  • Options
    the foil is the same colour as the ribbed box but i don't think they're ribbed coz we've used ribbed before and i'm pretty sure the foil was purple lol
    they must be those tingle ones.

anyone know if they're any good?
  • Options
    I really dont think there's much difference between all these ribbed/tingle/sensation bumpy ones or whatever. I'd be surprised if any girl could tell the difference in a blind test.
  • Options
    I can neveer tell the difference between the ribbed/bobbly ones and normal ones........ but the tingle ones are well, different, not for use everytime, but its a bit different, in a good way
  • Options
    i like the tingle ones :)

my bf always laffs at me cos i spend ages chosing which kind i want to use lol
  • Options
    I always thought those plain green ones just with durex wirtten on were just ordinary condoms nothing speacial to them - i got some of then when i got my first free condoms from school
  • Options
    check out durex.com and see if you can help yourself in this regard...
  • Options
    Having once bought a variety pack cuz they were out of my normal ones. Never felt a difference between any of them. Tbh.

And as for the type, I'd just assume they were the plain ones, as in all the other ones I've had, they say what they are on the back side of the wrapper.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:

My other guess would be ribbed ones or the new tingle ones.

click

rofl...tingle ones...jesus christ theyve got so many these days