Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trying To Make Me Jealous?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so here's the lowdown. i've been with my gf for like nearly 6 months but its been like on/off but we've always liked eachother throughout the 6 months. We're not going out anymore, technically, BUT we are kinda still together coz we only get with eachother and we still do stuff like going out but we're cool mates.

HOWEVER...she always does stuff to try and make me jealous i think. Like at her friends party, which i didn't go to, she took her top off for her friend (MALE). She said that they're such good friends that it didn't matter but still WHAT THE HELL! :impissed: She always seems to make more of an effort with this friend too than she has ever done with me so do you think she's doing this to try get my attention or something? To be honest, it is getting my attention but not in a good way, she thinks that i don't mind but i do because it's pissing me off!

WHAT IS SHE DOING?! damn it! :crazyeyes

Anywho i would appreciate and replies because i really need help!

Comments

• Options
    i dont think you should be with a girl at all,
    who goes around taking her top off for other guys
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

I agree, sounds like a slapper to me... no offense...
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

:yes:
  • Options
    She sounds pretty immature IMHO.
  • Options
    i would not wast your time on her, how about getting your own back? makes you feel a hell of alot better :p
  • Options
    Thats the thing though she is completely the opposite to a slapper!! She would never do something like that for me, well we did once but still even though were "together" she doesnt really make much of an effort with me. I do want to get my ownback though but she is already a bit insecure about me liking her. She just said it was a joke to annoy her friend (how can someone be annoyed if they see their friend topless :eek2: )
  • Options
    If my girlfriend did that I'd politely ask her to get lost. Well, drop the politely, perhaps.
  • Options
    well last night i told her that she hasnt made much of an effort with me because its been nearly 2 weeks since ive seen her and its easter holidays! she said shez been busy but she can still go out with this friend of hers (she's been out with him nearly everyday) and she cant spare me a couple of hours. she said that i need to let go? do u think she wants to let go of the relationship?
  • Options
    Yes. Doesn't sound like she is interested in you anymore to be honest. You just need to forget about her and move on, she doesn't sound like a very good (potential) girlfriend for anyone.
  • Options
    ok thankyou!
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

im kinda like tat thou with my boyfriend i have loads of mates who are boys and i go around hugging them and let them pick me up(like turn me upside down nt pick me u up as in cars) and stuff because i know they just mates and he should trust me not to cheat on him.
  • Options
    But hugging is very different from flashing. THats just horribly tacky and trashy.

I'm agreeing with the general consensus on this one that she does sound like an immature slapper.
  • Options
    well people its turns out she was just jokin about "letting go" :confused: but well i might get to see her on monday so i think i'll see how things go! im not going to get to close. and just to clear things up she didnt completely flash i think she was just in her bra waiting for her friend on his bed still though :mad: .......and then she walked around the house in his boxers while there was like a party going on! WHAT THE HELL!
  • Options
    well...why were his boxers off anyway? and how did she get them?
  • Options
    she just took them out of his draw i think not actually off him lol! that would be whole different situation by now and i would be seeking advice moreso a lawyer for GBH!
  • Options
    niteryder wrote:
    well people its turns out she was just jokin about "letting go" :confused: but well i might get to see her on monday so i think i'll see how things go! im not going to get to close. and just to clear things up she didnt completely flash i think she was just in her bra waiting for her friend on his bed still though :mad: .......and then she walked around the house in his boxers while there was like a party going on! WHAT THE HELL!

DUMP HER FAST AND HARD!!! I think she's just fawking around!!! :yuck: fuhgettaboutit! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    i cant! ive tried for so long and when we do split up we just end up getting back together! IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE OF MY LIFE! it's sooo good when we're together but she just does dumb shit like that! im just waiting till after summer so i can just not talk to her ever again :lol:
  • Options
    It's only a vicious cycle because you're a convenient muggins.

As for the flashing, that's what teenage girls who want attention do. It doesn't make her a slag exactly, mostly because most girls who do that would be horrified at the thought of actually doing anything more with the pricks they're teasing, but it does make her sound very immature and very insecure.

I don't think she's wanting attention from you, she's just wanting attention from everyone. And as attention-seeking girls learn at a young age, the best way of getting attention is to get your baps out for the lads.

As for you, if you're not getting anything out of this relationship then what's the point, exactly? You don't care about her, you're not getting laid, why are you with her?
  • Options
    I do care about her though! And she is really insecure but you wouldn't think it if you met her by the way she acts around guys. It just bugs me because it isn't really like her personality (well from what i know of her) to do a dumb thing like that! we are kinda together and we make out all the time and we stay with each other but we havnt gone any further after 6 months! :eek:
  • Options
    niteryder wrote:
    I do care about her though!

care about her so much you are, and I quote, "just waiting till after summer so i can just not talk to her ever again".

Sure you put the :lol:, but there's normally truth in jest.
    And she is really insecure but you wouldn't think it if you met her by the way she acts around guys.

Nah, I would think it tbh.

A lot of insecure girls get it into their head that they're only worthwhile if men look at them and like them. Hence the prick-teasing behaviour- they want male attention to make themselves feel worthwhile, and the easiest way of getting it is to get their jugs out. It's not an insult to you exactly, its just that in their heads more men ogling them = being a better person.
    It just bugs me because it isn't really like her personality to do a dumb thing like that!

If she keeps doing it then it is.
  • Options
    I don't want to step on any toes here, but the best way to peg this girl it sounds is an "Attention Whore," she wants attention from any guy, and I don't think it's just you.

I hate being harsh, but, steer clear, and if you don't, you're not making a smart career move.