Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

seeing as it's easter.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone know what happened at the first supper?

Comments

• Options
    anyone know what happened at the first supper?
    :chin: ..are you a religious man?
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    :chin: ..are you a religious man?
    :chin:
    just that i keep hearing about the last supper ...which would imply there was at least another one.
    who went ...was it any good ...did anyone get busted?
    all these thoughts going through my mind.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    It was just a bit of an introduction really, a few ice breakers and such, just so everyone could get to know each other. was a bit rigid at first, but as soon as the wine was flowing everyone got on great. Unfortunately Paul and John had to get off early because they lived a bit away, and the last bus was coming, but everyone else stayed til the early hours
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    It was just a bit of an introduction really, a few ice breakers and such, just so everyone could get to know each other. was a bit rigid at first, but as soon as the wine was flowing everyone got on great. Unfortunately Paul and John had to get off early because they lived a bit away, and the last bus was coming, but everyone else stayed til the early hours
    i guessed there'd be wine ...evry where they went seems to have been pubs and wines.
  • Options
    i guessed there'd be wine ...evry where they went seems to have been pubs and wines.
    It just shows times havent changed. Even they were up for a bit of binge drinking!
  • Options
    :chin:
    just that i keep hearing about the last supper ...which would imply there was at least another one.
    who went ...was it any good ...did anyone get busted?
    all these thoughts going through my mind.
    yes that does make sense,however religion is not my strong point as i'm sure you will have gathered "bro!" :D

i'm sure they'll be some bible bashing loons somewhere that will have an answer.... :naughty::D:D
  • Options
    oops
  • Options
    what you oopsing at love? have i missed something?
  • Options
    Google seems to know... apparantly the first supper come after the last supper... such a logic... don't ask me... ask the belivers...

http://www.visi.com/~nathan/xtian/firstsupper.html
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    what you oopsing at love? have i missed something?
    nawt love... :D
  • Options
    Google seems to know... apparantly the first supper come after the last supper... such a logic... don't ask me... ask the belivers...

http://www.visi.com/~nathan/xtian/firstsupper.html
    well that blew that idea away!
    how was i to know people actualy believe in a first one ...i was hoping to develop an alternative easter story here ...with hells angels and drugs ...police violence and world leaders who liked heads on plates ...all the usual stuff.
  • Options
    how was i to know people actualy believe in a first one ...i was hoping to develop an alternative easter story here ...with hells angels and drugs ...police violence and world leaders who liked heads on plates ...all the usual stuff.
    we could have the pre first supper if you like rolly? or the after supper drinks do?
  • Options
  • Options
    They ate?

That's all I'd fucking do.
    Isn't that what supper's for anyway? Eat, drink, be merry?
  • Options

There is alway the after man.. don't you think they went and party when he died... they were finally able to do as they please... they had to buy the wine tho..
  • Options
    It was a pissup and then they had a hardcore rave. Blatently.
  • Options
    they probably smoked a lot of herb and Jesus did magic tricks and was the life of the party.
  • Options
    or maybe its just a load of bollocks!.......a 40ft trailer full of bollocks!

maybe,just maybe though.

the planets fucked,the people are fucked...............everythings.......FUCKED!!!

where do we go from here?
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    or maybe its just a load of bollocks!.......a 40ft trailer full of bollocks!

maybe,just maybe though.

the planets fucked,the people are fucked...............everythings.......FUCKED!!!

where do we go from here?
    to Alton Towers?! could be fun!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    to Alton Towers?! could be fun!
    spot on! when we goin?
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    spot on! when we goin?
    now?! i think nemesis in the dark should be a right laugh!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    now?! i think nemesis in the dark should be a right laugh!
    can you imagine that fucker in the dark??... :hyper: :crazyeyes :D
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    can you imagine that fucker in the dark??... :hyper: :crazyeyes :D
    I'd like to say yes, but seeing as im a poor, deprived child, i have never been on it, but that is about to change...coz i am going on friday! :yippe: or now, if you get a wiggle on!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I'd like to say yes, but seeing as im a poor, deprived child, i have never been on it, but that is about to change...coz i am going on friday! :yippe: or now, if you get a wiggle on!
    that is my fav ride,oblivion is propper though!
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    that is my fav ride,oblivion is propper though!
    im shittin myself about that, and im apparently being forced to go on it :( is it true it tells you before you go on you might die? (i know i wont, but its not all that reassuring if it does!)
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    im shittin myself about that, and im apparently being forced to go on it :( is it true it tells you before you go on you might die? (i know i wont, but its not all that reassuring if it does!)
    you may die in the cue up to the ride. :D ..it takes ages to get on the bastard.
    tip though,don't look in the hole before you go up to the ride.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    you may die in the cue up to the ride. :D ..it takes ages to get on the bastard.
    tip though,don't look in the hole before you go up to the ride.
    really?! why not?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    really?! why not?
    Because you won't want to go on it. Especially if you stand right behind the fence next to the hole :D

I was there on thursday, it was amazing :D Except that chocolate thing was shit, my girlfriend loves chocolate and my mates love free food (:p) so we went to see it, except unless you were about a metre away from it you got fuck all. :|
  • Options
    Jesus said Mass, broke Bread with his disciples and had a pissup...pretty standard procedure for the 1st Century AD.