Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Name change

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
In case you can't see it from the avatar, I used to be Zalbor. Thanks to JimV for changing my name! :D
So, anyway, I hope not many will be confused. For those who are... don't worry, you'll get used to it. ;)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yay, they did it in the end :)
  • Options
    Noted ;)
  • Options
    For those who wonder where "Indrid Cold" is from:
    At about 1967 a strange creature appeared at Point Pleasant of New Jersey. They named it the mothman. A journalist, John Keel, went to check out what was happening, and he had some dealings with a mysterious "man" who called himself Indrid Cold. Some say he was a "man in black", others that he was Mothman himself, others a hoax... there's many theories.
  • Options
    For those who wonder where "Indrid Cold" is from:
    At about 1967 a strange creature appeared at Point Pleasant of New Jersey. They named it the mothman. A journalist, John Keel, went to check out what was happening, and he had some dealings with a mysterious "man" who called himself Indrid Cold. Some say he was a "man in black", others that he was Mothman himself, others a hoax... there's many theories.

Thanks for the info, not surprise it is someting in that area again ;)
  • Options
    Hehe, right. :D