Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

In a pickle.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Here is my problem...

I'm off to see my grandma on the bus (megabus to be exact ... woo!) and I was allowed a friend to come, so I invited a friend of mine. She was up for it, it was good. Now we have the tickets and all that, she is having problems with her dad being funny about her going with me, simply because I am a boy. She hasn't spoken to him yet, but her mum seems to think that he will have a problem.

Her parents don't actually know me, so they are kinda suspicious (rightly, I spose) but I'm not just off to take advantage. It's a dilemma.

Anyone got any good advice for dealing with this? Apart from bring another friend.

Comments

• Options
    Aww you sound so sweet. :flirt:

Dont think there is much you can do, she needs to sort it out with her parents and you can't really help with that. x
  • Options
    Well i guess you could go see your friends parents, seeing as you said they don't know you. this may rest some of their suspicions about you. as remotebleeper said you might just have to let her talk to her dad about it see what happens
  • Options
    To be honest, there isn't much you can do. It's an argument your friend is going to have to fight, although "casually" dropping in at their house and being on your best behaviour probably wouldn't damage your chances.