Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Farking typical......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sods bloody law,when will I learn!? :impissed: I went home thurs to go out on the piss and was being picked back up again friday morning.I saw my spare string for my guitar (high E) the only spare string I have and thought about bringing it back with me but then thought.....well,Im home monday anyway I wont need it...... :banghead:
And guess whats bloody happened now.....yep,broken string.BLOODY HIGH E STRING!! :mad:
Talk about taking the piss..........as you may tell,my saturdays not particularly exciting. :crying:

Comments

• Options
    How did thursday night go?
  • Options
    It's not the end of the world. Buy a new one or just work your way around it. You can play loads of songs without that string.
  • Options
    never mind, they even have shops that sell guitar strings these days. It's not like you have to go and mine it yourself.

Oh, and the word is FUCK. FUCK. Say it, and enjoy it. FUCK. Fark is used by weirdos;)
  • Options
    Thursday night was ok.....I did get up and dance and didnt get mugged or beaten up so it was a good night.
    As for the string,I was exaggerating a bit...but I cant play any songs and am trying to learn all the open chords at the moment as Im a beginner :blush: Its a bit hard trying to get to recognise the notes when a string is missing....and play them too. :chin:

Ps ok Fuck......there you go.I was just trying to be polite because some forums ban you for swearing. :thumb:
  • Options
    never mind, they even have shops that sell guitar strings these days.

I know its just the fact that string was staring me in the face though......
  • Options
    Aye, I'm just teasing.

Don'ty bother being polite around these parts, there is a swear filter, but only for really nasty words. Even cunt doesn't make it.
  • Options
    I wanna get the heavy metal strings,the really thick ones and see how long it takes me to break one of those.......and what swear words would be edited....? :chin:
    Necrophilia and racism posts probably.
  • Options
    Basically p-, fa- and n-.

Kermit was a banned word for some time too because of Jim V :grump:
  • Options
    :D Cool....I wont use those words then.........if they are what I think they are? :chin:
    And why was kermit banned,did some dodgy posts did you at all..? :razz:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    And why was kermit banned,did some dodgy posts did you at all..? :razz:

Nah, its just cause he's a worky ticket Lancastrian, and he's jealous of my superior Yorkshireness:p
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Basically p-, fa- and n-.

Kermit was a banned word for some time too because of Jim V :grump:

I'm having a major innocent moment here but I can't work out what word fa- is... :blush:

lol