Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Staying in London, please help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I need to find a cheap place to stay in London on the 29th April please can anyone point me in the right direction i have been searching google forever and can't find anywhere thats less then £100.

Thanks in advance
matt
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    try a travel lodge... www.travelodge.co.uk
  • Options
    Wassup bro!

Where in London will you be staying?
    I assume quite central if possible.

I've stayed in Thistle marble Arch, Hyde Park and Leicester Sq for £60 before!!
    I can also recomment Citadines near Trafalgar Sq.

Go on laterooms.com, choose UK, put in London, 29th April, etc and you'll get an abundance of choice.
    I would wait till it's like 7 days before, prices will always be less....

If you don't wanna stay in central london, the you can use the travelodge, it will cost you £65 at Enfield for instance. Premier travel Inn's have got nice and comfy king size beds in their rooms, here's a number for you 0870 990 6568. Cheap too.

If money is not too much of an issue, I would recommend the Marriot!!

happy hunting!
  • Options
    Travellodge are definately worth a look. They do a lot of £10 and £26 rooms. I managed to get 3 nights for £26 in August down in london.
  • Options
    Travelodge won't be worth a look now, AFAIK there is 100 £10 rooms in London every night.

Strangely enough at weekends they sell straight out. We got one last time we were there, but we did have to move hotels half way through to keep the cheap rate.

Have a look on the usual places like lastminute too and hotels.co.uk too.
  • Options
    www.hoteldirect.co.uk

They have quite a few cheap rooms in London on there, I stayed in Norfolk Towers in Paddington for £74 the other week.