Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MSN my space

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone use this? I want to use like an online journel thing and wasn't sure what to use. I want to be able to customise it with funky back grounds and things.

Comments

• Options
    I have one. If you are using it as an online journal, you can change the privacy settings on it so only the people on your msn list can read it. :yes: Its what I do.

I'd use Live Journal to be honest :heart:
  • Options
    I have probs working out how to customise it though.
  • Options
    In what way? Its fairly simple. You click on "customise" and at the top there is an option "theme" which allows you to change the background and so on.
  • Options
    Yep like *Stacey* said, and you can further customse it to add you're own background and position it also.
  • Options
    I dont mean to seem rude but why do people have those online diary things? i understand if they are completely private but id hate for people to have access to it even if they are mates.
  • Options
    I started a livejournal in January this year, just to get used to writing one and for my friends to get used to reading it, as we're all going our separate ways when we leave uni, and with me going travelling for 14 months its probably the best way to let everyone know what's going on.

But I wouldn't put private thoughts on it.
  • Options
    Rocks wrote:
    I started a livejournal in January this year, just to get used to writing one and for my friends to get used to reading it, as we're all going our separate ways when we leave uni, and with me going travelling for 14 months its probably the best way to let everyone know what's going on.

But I wouldn't put private thoughts on it.

Same. I've just started a LiveJournal, but have been on Diaryland for years. Alot of my friends live all over the place, and now we've left school its even harder to keep in touch. People used to use my Diaryland to read and then email me, but when I messed up the HTML for like the 900th time, I moved to LJ because they can comment then.

I just have to remember to tell them all :yeees: Someone want to do that for me?