Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is this a problem >?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is me and my girls second time having sex and i can't get all of my penis in her, when i get about 3/4ths of it in it hits some kind of wall and she tells me it hurts. is this a problem ?

Comments

• Options
    How big are you? A girl can only take so much of a guys penis before it hits a wall like you said, its nothing to worry about but it can hurt.
  • Options
    lvguy101 wrote:
    this is me and my girls second time having sex and i can't get all of my penis in her, when i get about 3/4ths of it in it hits some kind of wall and she tells me it hurts. is this a problem ?
    hey! you must have a big one!.....i suggest hard and fast from behind!... :naughty:
    let her av it!
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    hey! you must have a big one!.....i suggest hard and fast from behind!... :naughty:
    let her av it!
    Maybe she doesn't want it hard and fast? The fact that he is hurting her is a sign :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lvguy101 wrote:
    she tells me it hurts.
    lvguy101 wrote:
    is this a problem ?

Havent you just answered your own question?
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    Havent you just answered your own question?
    i believe so
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Maybe she doesn't want it hard and fast? The fact that he is hurting her is a sign :rolleyes:
    i was also being....... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    You're going to have to learn to control your thrusts. If you want to go fast then go shallow, and if you want to go hard then go slow. You can also get her to tense up, which will make it feel better for both of you so deeper isn't as important. It would be worth trying keeping your (or her) hand at the base of your penis during sex, firstly because it'll stop you going too far, and also because it'll stimulate you a bit more and her as well.

I had the same problem with my ex boyfriend, and he didn't have the ability to work around it, so I wouldn't do positions such as doggy or legs on his shoulders, anything that let him go deeper. I would be especially careful with positions like those.

I did get used to it to an extent though as long as it started fairly gently. Just be warned that when it hurts it really really hurts and she probably wont want to carry on.
  • Options
    she still wanted to carry on and she still had what i believed to be an orgasum (clenching muscles right?) but since we where still virgins and all, i didn't know if it was THE END. or if it was the cherry or something
    me =doesn't know much.
  • Options
    Well why don't you ask her?

If you have a long penis or you are not getting her aroused properly then you are probably giving her cervix a good pounding. This is painful.

If she's in pain you slow down and take things gently. It's not rocket science.