Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dr Who

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
My boyfriend got all excited when he found out that the sci fi channel was picking up the show Dr Who in its off seasons of stargate and galatica and all that. Since then he decided not to wait and got all the episodes. I've been watching them with him and they are quite amusing. Just so out there that their horiffically entertaining. And what a nose on that guy. :p
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    David Tennent.... aggg. Sooo gorgeous..... Anyone see him in Casanova.MMMMMM
  • Options
    Which one is he? I've never read the credits and can't figure it out from the pictures I've looked up.
  • Options
    Go to the bbc website. He is the newest doctor who, or google david tennant.
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    Go to the bbc website. He is the newest doctor who, or google david tennant.

I did. Didn't look familiar, they m ust have started sci fi off a few seasons back. Its moley playing the Dr. But I dont want them to kill him off, I was growing fond of him, he was funny.

:-o W'eve watched all but one episode of that season, they must kill him in the last one!
  • Options
    i:heart: david tennant, he's so so sexy!

i haven't watched any of the old Dr Who , just the new ones.
  • Options
    my dad is a super massive fan... its quite scary, he has almost all of the old dr.whos on video, theres at least over 150 in his collection, he has most the videos except from the real rare ones, he went out and bought the new series the day it came out. he has a giant remote control dalek in the front room and a cabinet full of little models of past dr's, daleks, cibermen etc.

what can i say lol, hes def a fan! from 7.15 to 8 on a saturday night, when its on, theres no talking to him, he is glued to the tv!
  • Options
    David Tennant takes over as the Doctor from Christopher Ecclestone (him with the nose) after the season you're watching -

roll on season 2 tomorrow
  • Options
    talia wrote:

So I saw the new guy at the end of the show last night... I think you need some glasses :p I wish they would have gotten rid of the chick first. Shes real annoying.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    So I saw the new guy at the end of the show last night... I think you need some glasses :p I wish they would have gotten rid of the chick first. Shes real annoying.

Teehee

You should have seen her when she was a 16 year old pop singer in England.

"why you gonna play that song so loud.....because we want to!" Or something like that, she was really annoying then.

Also her ex husband is possibly the most annoying person on British television.

Edited to add picture link: Chris Evans
  • Options
    Was Awesome episode, Billie Piper is hot and David Tennant is a way big improvement on the Doctor. Seems more riteous in how he plays it.
  • Options
    :hyper:

That was fun, but why does The Doctor occasionly wear big glasses? is he trying to be Jarvis Cocker?
  • Options
    talia wrote:

Yessss omg his eyes are quite spooky but he is very very sexy. I'd poke him.