Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fao autosmash

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello mate.. :wave:

not posting today?

Comments

• Options
    Autosmash told me to tell you that he's in a mood with you because you kicked his dog and didn't say sorry. He wants a full apology before he resumes contact with you and you HAVE TO MEAN IT!
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    hello mate.. :wave:

not posting today?

I might do, but this forum isn't proving to be very interesting TBH
  • Options
    Brave Dave wrote:
    Autosmash told me to tell you that he's in a mood with you because you kicked his dog and didn't say sorry. He wants a full apology before he resumes contact with you and you HAVE TO MEAN IT!
    that was'nt me,it was rolly.......but sorry mate!!....anyway.......and i really do mean it... :)
  • Options
    Autosmash wrote:
    I might do, but this forum isn't proving to be very interesting TBH
    oh come on man,we are all friends here.. :) .....have to say though,its a bit wank tonight.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    oh come on man,we are all friends here.. :) .....have to say though,its a bit wank tonight.

I don't know, I like forums when an interesting post comes about, where you can add something worthy of people reading (I think I just outlined the core reason that anyone joins a forum) and tonight, nothing seems worthy, apart from the "a guy got an erection while dancing with me - what does this mean" thread :eek2:
  • Options
    Autosmash wrote:
    I don't know, I like forums when an interesting post comes about, where you can add something worthy of people reading (I think I just outlined the core reason that anyone joins a forum) and tonight, nothing seems worthy, apart from the "a guy got an erection while dancing with me - what does this mean" thread :eek2:
    well,its propper from time to time.i think it caters for all moods.if your not in a serious mood then post any old shite,and just maybe you'll have a laugh.

just don't go in the p&d room ffs,it takes about 3 hours to read a post because of all the big words they use,you'll be googling ye bollocks off!

i came here to learn how to spell,but have had some propper laughs along the way.
  • Options
    Autosmash wrote:
    apart from the "a guy got an erection while dancing with me - what does this mean" thread :eek2:

Haha. Yeah man, some of the genuine "give me advice" threads are just too funny to be believed. There are so many of them that I read and am SO close to posting a suitable reply but don't because I'm actually a nice guy and these people might be hyper sensitive and top themselves or something and I don't want that.

But hell's bells, some stuff is just BEGGING to be cut apart...

"I don't have any friends. How do I get some?"
    "I'm 15 and my boyfriend Wayne says if I don't have sex with him then I don't love him. What should I do??"
    "Can you get pregnant from oral sex?"
    "I'm too shy to talk to girls. How can I get a girlfriend?"

:eek:

But yeah, I'm a nice guy and aware of people's feelings so I have to let 90% of it pass by :grump:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Autosmash wrote:
    I don't know, I like forums when an interesting post comes about,

Maybe we could talk about how 'simple' your girlfriend is?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    pill anyone?
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    pill anyone?
    yea i'll take one.i'm a bit dim so i think i qualify.
  • Options
    Autosmash wrote:

it's like this most of the time I'm afraid, luckily the "waste time" forum was made a while ago, to keep some of the crap out of this forum :p
  • Options
    I think pretty much all my posts should be in the waste time forum.Just for the shitness of them. :cool: