Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help i dont no what to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
[FONT=Courier New]I was wondering if anyone could help me. I think I need help but I don’t no who to turn to. Recently I have feeling down and upset a lot. I have been crying every day even when it has been a good day. Every night I think about things which has happen like being bullied or the times when my parents have hit me both which still happen. I have tried talking to teachers but they just tell this doesn’t really happen really happen and I make everything up. I'm so confused by this. A few years ago I tried to kill myself but never worked I just ended up very ill for a few days. I have very scary dream which I wake up and think is really like when I kill all my family. I have weird thoughts like when I’m in my own house I always say to myself I want to go home even though I know this is my home. I have also stop going out with my friends and stay own my own. I have also become scared of one and everything. I hate feeling like this and I don’t know how not to. I have also applyed to uni for next year to study and become a nurse im scared i will have to tell them how i feel and that i might not get into the course Please help[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    contact the samaritans Here's the samaritans website if you dont feel like you can talk on the phone you can email them

and work hard to get into uni, sounds like you will be much happier having moved away from home
  • Options
    I emailed teh samaritans a few months ago and had a major rant, they replied and were really nice. I felt better for 'letting it all out'.
  • Options
    Also a trip to your GP may help if you have a little chat to him or her. Have tried talk to someone you can trust like a family member or friend about how you feel?
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    contact the samaritans Here's the samaritans website if you dont feel like you can talk on the phone you can email them

and work hard to get into uni, sounds like you will be much happier having moved away from home

i will give that a try thanks for that advise
  • Options
    shelz wrote:
    i will give that a try thanks for that advise
    Hope it all goes well :)
  • Options
    Dear Shelz

I really hope you that you have gained comfort from words of support from other users. Remember that you are not alone. Please try to speak to someone you know about how you are feeling. There are lots of support lines out there who can listen without judging. I really wish you well & believe that you can get through this.

Samaritans
    Tel: 08457 909090 (Open 24 hrs)
    Email: jo@samaritans.org

Sane
    Tel: 0845 767 8000
    Times open over Easter: Monday to Friday 12 noon to 11pm
    Saturday and Sunday 12 noon to 6pm

SupportLine
    Tel: 020 8554 9004

Email: info@supportline.org.uk