Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

An award for killingismybiz!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Since killingismybiz has announced that he is done with drugs for good, you've really got to hand it to him, as it seems like he's really sticking to his guns. Not only that, but he still regularly contributes both information and positive advice to the community without encouraging drug or alcohol use. I just wanted to say that that is no small accomplishment and should be commended. I always look forward to reading your responses bro, and I hope ya stick around for many years...

Cheers! :yippe:

I now present to you, the first ever Pusher_collector's Drug Free Award!:

****insert smiley with a trophy emoticon here****

Congrats!

Comments

• Options
    well bong should get some kind of award for his tireless searches for sound information.
  • Options
    Man, Pusher, Thanks a lot! I really appriciate your support, all of you. This entire site has been so helpful and enjoyable! I feel as if I've made new friends and gained new teachers! :D

I do think, however, everyone on here deserves an award! There are people on here so knowledgeable about not only the textbook drug material, but also life expiriences! As I'm still a youngin' I don't have a lot of these. It's really interesting to hear about everyone's story, everyones lives and questions. There are the people who answer the questions and the people who ask them. Where would we be without everyone!
  • Options
    Theres quite a few ex users on here that still give advice, but well done to killing is biz anyway :D
  • Options
    keep her lit :thumb:
  • Options
    Bong deserves the reward or LJ

or just about anyone else! everyone should give themselves a pat on the back ;)

(but yea there are a few individuals such a bong budda filled to the brim with useful knowledge !)
  • Options
    Thanks peeps, always nice to know that what I write about harm reduction isnt totally ignored.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Thanks peeps, always nice to know that what I write about harm reduction isnt totally ignored.

You write abou harm reduction!?!?! :p
  • Options
    trophy.jpg
  • Options
    Maith thú a chara.
  • Options
    At the end of the year I'll be sure to host an official awards ceremony with numerous awards! :D

Bong, you are certainly a candidate for "Legal Advice Contributor". I appreciate the PM, bro. Don't take my response the wrong way, I know you only wish for the best! :yes: