Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dominant or Submissive Test

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
The Are you Dominant or submissive Test

This test is to help you determine, if you don't already know, if you're Dominant or submissive. This is especially helpful in the bedroom if you want to know whether you're a top or bottom, Master or slave, etc. sometimes, opposites attract in this forum, but usually, passive people match better with other passives. If you're Dominant, you'll probably have a more sexually fulfilling relationship with a submissive, and if you're submissive, you'll probably be much happier with someone who is Dominant. Take the test to find out where you are...

Take the Test

I scored 82, so dom, but nothing I didn't know yet...

What about you?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You scored 37
    Based on these results, we can see that you're submissive. You dont sacrifice your own desires for your partner, but you certainly put your partner's needs before your own, and you are relatively obedient.
  • Options
    This explain why we are going along so well together :yes: :heart::love:;)
  • Options
    The Assertive Sub
    You scored 57
    You are assertive, yet still maintain some level of submission. You stand your ground firmly most of the time, and are fairly level. You may not identify with being submissive or dominant, and it's possible that you're a switch (someone who alternates between the two depending on circumstances and/or mood).
  • Options
    Kelly wrote:
    The Assertive Sub
    You scored 57
    You are assertive, yet still maintain some level of submission. You stand your ground firmly most of the time, and are fairly level. You may not identify with being submissive or dominant, and it's possible that you're a switch (someone who alternates between the two depending on circumstances and/or mood).

I got the same but with 53%

I knew I was half and half, changes daily!
  • Options
    The Assertive Sub
    You scored 67
  • Options
    I scored 55

• Options
    The Assertive Sub

You scored 57

• Options
    The Master
    You scored 80
    DOM DOM DOM -- You are DEFINITELY dominant. You control the relationship, and your partner, and you like it. You don't like being left out of the loop most of the time, and you're very certain of your expectations in your relationship(s) with your partner(s). Find yourself a good little slave girl, and you're definitely good to go!

You scored higher than 92% on domsub

*Shock*

Not................ :p
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    The Master
    You scored 80
    DOM DOM DOM -- You are DEFINITELY dominant. You control the relationship, and your partner, and you like it. You don't like being left out of the loop most of the time, and you're very certain of your expectations in your relationship(s) with your partner(s). Find yourself a good little slave girl, and you're definitely good to go!

You scored higher than 92% on domsub

*Shock*

Not................ :p

:eek:
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    :eek:

Scared yet?? hee hee........ :angel:
  • Options
    The Assertive Sub
    You scored 51
  • Options
    The submissive one
    You scored 46

Based on these results, we can see that you're submissive. You dont sacrifice your own desires for your partner, but you certainly put your partner's needs before your own, and you are relatively obedient.

Yup, I'm a pleaser!
  • Options
    The Assertive Sub
    You scored 71
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The Assertive Sub
    You scored 55

I am a switch tbh. Depends on mood with me. If I feel sub, yay. If I feel dom, yay. ITs all fun.