Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Its similar...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Isnt it? :p

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Worryingly so.

Not as much as Coulthard tohugh... :chin:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Worryingly so.

Not as much as Coulthard tohugh... :chin:

old squarejaw ay?
  • Options
    Comparing David Cameron to Kryten is a disgusting insult. One is a warm, lovable, friendly character with knowledge and principles. The other is David Cameron.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Comparing David Cameron to Kryten is a disgusting insult. One is a warm, lovable, friendly character with knowledge and principles. The other is David Cameron.
    :lol: ....i fuckin hate the smarmy faced cunt!

watched his speech yesterday,"we need to change",....other tory twats,"yes,i agree with david,we need to change".......into what??.... into what?....into what??!ffs!.......watched on,still no answer.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    :lol: ....i fuckin hate the smarmy faced cunt!

watched his speech yesterday,"we need to change",....other tory twats,"yes,i agree with david,we need to change".......into what??.... into what?....into what??!ffs!.......watched on,still no answer.
    Presumably the next time that David Cameron appears on television, he will have dropped that suit, saying something like "omg, like that suit is so old, yeah like, and I'm down with da kids now, yeah?" and he'll probably be dressed like a rapper with "da bling needed to bring da Tory Party back to power. Yo yo!"
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

You can't mix a drink with your crotch attachment.
    :p

I think Cameron is an effing tit, who may as well BE Tony Blair. Same views, same old shit, same old no results if we vote them in.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I think Cameron is an effing tit, who may as well BE Tony Blair. Same views, same old shit, same old no results if we vote them in.
    Notice you never see David Cameron and Tony Blair at the same time? I think there's something going on there.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Notice you never see David Cameron and Tony Blair at the same time? I think there's something going on there.

PMQ's? :p
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    PMQ's? :p
    It's amazing what a bit of camera trickery will do. Notice that Tony Blair says exactly the same things every week - that the Tories are basically responsible for every single thing that went wrong with the world before 1997, and that since then everything has been perfect thanks to the self-deluding narccissist at No. 10 Downing Street?

What I think they do is piece together old footage with new footage of Cameron saying "yes, I agree with everything the Government does. I love you, Tony, when I grow up, I want to be just like you..." from the self-deluding narccissist leading the Tory Party.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

I knew it!

Tony IS A Tory. :p
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I knew it! Tony IS A Tory. :p
    And David Cameron is now the Labour Party leader. Confusing times we live in. :p
  • Options

Someone had better alert Prof. Snape that someone is pilfering his Polyjuice Potion again!