Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bonking Boris caught out yet again

My first thread in P&D for over a week. Wow, it feels odd. I've been out for the week, what can I say? Anyway, on with the thread...

There are some politicians that, when you find out they're having affairs, you're absolutely shocked. Remember reading about what John Major and Edwina Currie got up to, for instance? And here's one that surprises in a different way. The Shadow Higher Education spokesman, Boris Johnson has been caught cheating on his wife for a THIRD time. Can't this man keep his trousers on?

According to the News of the World: "Bonking Boris Johnson was at it again last week —despite the growing crisis threatening his marriage and political career. The sex-mad Tory MP sneaked into a posh hotel in Paris for a night of love with a mystery woman just days after we revealed he was cheating on devoted wife Marina again. Johnson, 41, checked into the four-star Pershing Hall on Thursday under a false name, missing a connecting flight to London on his way home from a fact-finding trip to China as shadow higher education spokesman." Click here.

I'm not going to speculate on what might happen with his marriage. I'm not into that sort of thing. My question is more about politics and affairs. Okay, sex and politics are the oldest professions, as old as time itself. But what do you think of politicians having affairs? Does it have any affect on their judgement, or their politics? Or is it simply something for them in their private lives that the media reports on simply because they're as sex-obsessed as we all are? :p

Since he's the Shadow Higher Education Spokesman, to hear he's having more sex than most of the university students he's meant to be representing in his job, I have no qualms with it. :p I'm not too fussed about it, but if he starts talking about the importance of marriage and starts rambling about loyalties, I'll be the first to bring this topic up...

Over to you...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I really don't care! Basically.
  • Options
    Quel surprise.
  • Options
    i quite like boris johnson,he not bad for a tory twat.he makes me laugh
  • Options
    Yeah and I care about Boris having an affair...Why would anybody pay money to read the News of the World? Or the Sunday Mirror for that matter...picked up one somebody had left today to read the 'world exclusive' with the stripper Prince Harry came across as if it's a big deal. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yeah and I care about Boris having an affair...Why would anybody pay money to read the News of the World? Or the Sunday Mirror for that matter...picked up one somebody had left today to read the 'world exclusive' with the stripper Prince Harry came across as if it's a big deal. :rolleyes:
    You think I paid for a copy of it? You must be joking, not even I would resort to that! :p No, I just tend to have a quick look at their website on a Sunday if I'm on to see what they've dug up this week. I'm sure we'll be able to read more about it in Monday's newspapers - Sunday's a miserably quiet news day as it is.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You think I paid for a copy of it? You must be joking, not even I would resort to that! :p No, I just tend to have a quick look at their website on a Sunday if I'm on to see what they've dug up this week. I'm sure we'll be able to read more about it in Monday's newspapers - Sunday's a miserably quiet news day as it is.

Ah fairnuf, well plenty of people I know do buy it. It is confusingly Britain’s best selling newspaper.
  • Options
    Ah fairnuf, well plenty of people I know do buy it. It is confusingly Britain’s best selling newspaper.
    It's probably because of the sport and gossip, exactly the same reason its daily counterpart, The Sun, is the best-selling daily newspaper. The NotW, however, is also rated "Newspaper of the Year". That either means (1) they're doing something right; or (2) the panel like reading about sex and strippers. :p
  • Options
    I dont give a damn who the politicians are buggering.
  • Options
    I dont give a damn who the politicians are buggering.
    Careful... buggering means "sodomy" which in turn means "Any of various forms of sexual intercourse held to be unnatural or abnormal, especially anal intercourse or bestiality.". And that is definitely NOT what happened.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    No no no!

It is NOT a "News"paper. In any way, at all. It is more of a "Toss"paper.

I don't care. Fuck Boris, it is his fault if he cocks up his marriage. Which it should do really... and yeah, as Deano says, he's an alright bloke. He amuses me.

Fact Finding Trip to China? On Education? What for, brainwashing?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    And that is definitely NOT what happened.

Maybe old Boris likes taking girls up the Marmite motorway...

Who cares who he's bonking? Who cares who any of them are bonking?

He ain't the only one to cheat on his partner, big deal. It's for him and his wife to sort out, nobody else.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Fact Finding Trip to China? On Education? What for, brainwashing?
    What can China teach the UK about education? There, they brainwash people, and they give people the skills needed to work on insultingly low wages without grumbling about it.

Yes, I am taking the piss. Though Kermit is an incapable of seeing that as ever.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    There, they brainwash people with left-wing philosphy and politics...

You're a fucking idiot sometimes.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    You're a fucking idiot sometimes.

No he isn't, you are, brother!
  • Options
    i'm not sure what the point of this thread was, were you hoping to spark some kind of intellectual debate? NEWSFLASH - POLITICIANS ARE HUMAN! don't take this personally but like you say you've had a whole week to come up with something and you post this......yawn.

that aside it's interesting that britain should be looking to china for tips on education, maybe they want to know how they can make people more accepting of draconian anti-democractic laws, god knows there's enough of them spewing out of parliament every week.......
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Careful... buggering means "sodomy" which in turn means "Any of various forms of sexual intercourse held to be unnatural or abnormal, especially anal intercourse or bestiality.". And that is definitely NOT what happened.

how do you know he isnt on the marmite payroll?
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    how do you know he isnt on the marmite payroll?
    :lol: ...wtf??
  • Options
    C4 Dick wrote:
    No he isn't, you are, brother!
    brother?

whats happening round here lately?
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    :lol: ...wtf??
    marmite mining