Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

PSP's on eBay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm gonna sell my PSP because I never use it, and I was wondering if their that popular on eBay because all there seems to be is accessories.

Comments

• Options
    I don't see why they wouldn't be popular, just make sure that you put on a reserve!
  • Options
    I'm gonna sell my PSP because I never use it.

just like 95% of psp owners then... fuck all to play on the thing unless you run mame etc.
  • Options
    It should sell on eBay - but be careful. PSP's seem to attract dreamers who bid and then do not buy.

I'd use pre-approval for the auction - it might be a pain, but at least only the serious bidders will bid.
  • Options
    What is "pre-approval" matE?
  • Options
    It's where when you list the item all bidders must contact you for you to approve them to bid on the auction.

It means that the Nigerian scammers and 13 year old dreamers won't keep bidding on your items - I know a chap who tried selling his PSP no less than 3 times, and every time he had this problem. As soon as he used pre-approval, the timewasters were gone.

It's strange, but it only seems to happen on certain items e.g. PSPs, or iPods (although they're not so bad now, because everyone knows they're shit ;).