Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Poopy shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just need a rant. I've had this pair of kangaroos for a while now, since february I guess. I havn't worn them yet as I was waiting to find neon green shoelaces that matched them. So I finally found them and today is day number 2 of wearing them. I look down and the green layer of sould is coming apart from the white layer. How depressing. Since they were purchased a while ago, I hope they still have the same ones in stock, since I like them :(

I'm having a love hate relationship with them. They are the funnest shoes ever, but the same exact thing happened with a different pair of roos I have. I returned them and got an identical pair and havn't had any troubles with them yet (and I've had them for a few months now) But still *whiney whiney whiney*
Damn kids probably making the shoes, can't make them properly. Children these days, have no work ethic or consieration! They need to be whipped until they can get it right!

And I get really anxious and stuff when little things happen. I want to leave work right now just so I can go return them. I cant concentrate anymore even! All I can think about is getting the shoes fixed. I hate whatever gives me that problem. But thats more of a health thing :p

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    oh boo fucking hoo :crying: Like you've never told or laughed at a politically incorrect joke. Get a grip.

I'm the one that paid $55 for a pair of shoes that broke in 16 hours.

Oh god, somebody made a joke about something thats wrong in the world. I must be angry.