Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Make you own easter eggs!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just spent the morning until now melting chocolate and having fun with writing icing making my boyfriend an easter egg! It is so much fun and quite easy really, if I can do it anyone can! I got a kit form asda, which was really cheap, comes with milk chocolate and white chocolate buttons so yo can make a white chocolate, milk chocolate or marbled effect egg, also comes with the mould, writing icing and some little icing flower shapes to decorate it with!!!

I would reccommend it to anyone and everyone!

Oh, and I also bought a make your own chocolate easter lollipops kit (got both for a total of £3). Well worth it I say, and you get to lick out the chocolate bowls! Mmmmm, I think that might be why I'm a wee bit hyper at the moment when I should be sleeping!

Comments

• Options
    How much choc do you need to make a whole egg??
  • Options

Just put your eggs into a jar of Nutella ;)
  • Options
    Thats cheating!
  • Options

Not very much. They aren't big eggs, probably same kind of size as if you clenched both hands together. The kits come with the chocolate in individual bags so you know how much to use, but yeah it doesn't use too much, although I added some to make it much thicker ;)
  • Options
    Sounds lovely :D Make me one please!!!
  • Options
    Sounds lovely :D Make me one please!!!

Might get broken in the post then I'd be sad that all my hard work had been runined and not by eating :crying:
  • Options
    Actually maybe I could go into mass production and sell them in supermarkets across the country :chin: