Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Free days out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi everyone :wave:

My friend and I were supposed to be going to London this weekend for a day out. She's a poor impoverished student and we were only going because she's been in London all week on course and had a railcard. We were going to do free stuff like wander the parks, window shopping and maybe have a walk around a museum.

Unfortunately, her railcard got stolen yesterday and she got caught travelling without it today and got fined. We still want to have a day out, but it needs to be free, or almost free!

So, does anyone have any ideas of anything fun we can do that doesn't cost anything? I can drive, so transport isn't a problem. We're in the Milton Keynes area if that helps.

Thanks
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Art Gallery by the theatre is free (well it was last time I went), worth a look if there are any decent exhibitions on. If its nice weather you could go to one of the lakes and walk round. Walking around in Campbell Park is fun too if you're into that kind of thing. Window shopping also an option.