Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Handcuffs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The girlfriend and i have bought some fluffy handcuffs today. I would like some inspiration for ways to get maximum enjoyment out of them? ;) :hyper:

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Erm

Handcuff each other and force each other to do things to gain release. Put them on and shag. Do whatever the fuck you want you welsh hunk.
  • Options
    blind folded and handcuff to the bed, does it for me everytime! ha

use your imagination you one
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Have a look at TheSite's guide to bondage for beginners enjoy :)
  • Options
    make sure you don't lose the key! :o
  • Options
    make sure you don't lose the key! :o

All the ones i've ever had have been crap and you can just get out of them anyway, ruins the fun knowing that :p

Renzo, invest in a blindfold as well, that should keep you sorted for a while .
  • Options
    Make sure you don't break them like I did...
  • Options
    Get leather handcuffs, much more comfortable and then get some chains or ropes which will bring much more possibilities in the way you can tied each other up... For example you can tied up someone with arms open when normal hancuff will only let you have the hand close to each other...

With thew one you have you can't do much really, expect tied up the hand to the bed or tied them up in the back... When tied up in the back it's best to have the girl on her belly as otherwise the handcuffs might hurt the back... well if you are looking for a bit of pain then it's ok...

After if you want to g into proper bondage, lose those handcuffs and get meters of ropes, you can do anything with ropes...
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    All the ones i've ever had have been crap and you can just get out of them anyway, ruins the fun knowing that :p
    That's true, they have quick release things that you can reach yourself, rubbish! if you get two pairs though you can have one arm either side of the bed and it's more difficult to reach the release, unless of course you're double jointed!
  • Options
    Turned into a right little raver ain't ya :p
  • Options
    If you date a copper, you could use their handcuffs. And if you lose the key, you're buggared.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Turned into a right little raver ain't ya :p

Yep ;D

and i do know a copper girl now ;)
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    If you date a copper, you could use their handcuffs. And if you lose the key, you're buggared.

Well, only if the copper likes that sort of thing...