Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Keeping with tradition..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
5,000 posts, oh my :eek:

on the subject of traditions, what weird traditions does your family have? anything, no matter how small..

Comments

• Options
    5,000 posts, oh my :eek:

on the subject of traditions, what weird traditions does your family have? anything, no matter how small..

None unfortunalty :(
  • Options
    Mine do the welcoming in the new year thing, but I guess a few people do that?
  • Options
    the only thing that we have thats anywere near a tradition is that on xmas morning my mum makes us all creap down the stairs to "look if father christmas has been". she pokes her head round the door and goes "he's been, he's been!"

the fact that me and my sister go to the local on xmas eve and the pressies are always there when we get back has nothing to do with it :lol:

its cute really
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    wp
  • Options
    moaning a lot. :p

near christmas we normally go down to see my brother. thats not a tradition though.

its traditional to name the eldest boy born daniel, but thats not necessary i suppose :chin:
  • Options
    Christmas. Stocking presents at 6am, croissants for breakfast, cleanup, and present openage while lunch is cooking. Oh hellyes.

Doesn't really happen much anymore though :(.