Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girlfriend and girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Been with my girl for 6 months next week..wooo!! go me lol!
Anyway down to the point, my girlfriend likes kissing other girls when shes drunk, I made a scene of it once and got my head bitten off cos she just told me to stop being stupid, It really really, wierd..it just kinda..makes me angry inside when she kiss' another girl when shes drunk!..help..:(

Comments

• Options
    It is weird tbh... I think you're totally entitled to get pissed about it, since it wasn't just a one-time thing but rather seems to have made a habit of it. I think you should bring it up if she does it again... and not tolerate being told that you're stupid about being bothered by it... To her it may seem that she's just playing or fooling around, but I find it dirsepectful really if she does it often. If she's your girlfriend she should respect you and care about how she makes you feel.
  • Options
    Some women think it's fun to kiss other girl when drunk and don't seem to have any consideration about their partner. It is just sad frankly. Why? Is the question that you will never get a proper answer, because there isn't...

For me it is just a complete lack of respect, for some people only sex is view as cheating and kissing isn't event part of love. It sucks. I think there is more love in a kiss than there is in sex. Sex can be animal, when kissing is a sig of love and affection. I never understood why people who have some they love can do such things. But then again this world do not have more morals anymore and for some seems like love is just a joke and everyone should be able to do what they want.

What will be next, in few years people will just sleep with anyone and say it's cool, it aint cheating... Fucked world if you ask me, I even wonder why we bother anymore...
  • Options
    I think you should talk to her about it when she's sober. Tell her how you feel about it and why it makes you angry. She is basically cheating on you, but the worst thing is that it's upsetting you and so you need to tell her this. If she loves you/cares about you etc then she will stop doing it because she will want to make you happy and never do anything which makes you angry.

On the other side of the coin, I know a lot of guys (unfortunately including my boyfriend) who would love to see their girlfriends kissing other girls. Maybe your girlfriend has heard this somewhere and so wants to put on a show for you. In this case, you just need to make sure that she really does understand how you feel about it and that it isn't what you like etc.

Hope you get it sorted x
  • Options
    Agreed. Just 'cos it's with girls doesn't make it not cheating, or not hurtful to you. You just have to tell her how you feel. If I were dating a woman who kept kissing guys I'd feel shit, so I sympathise.

Hope it works out.
  • Options
    Originally Posted by nihilisticmadman

For me it is just a complete lack of respect, for some people only sex is view as cheating and kissing isn't event part of love. It sucks. I think there is more love in a kiss than there is in sex.

Totally agree with you on this, I don't understand how some people consider kissing to not be cheating, god damn killers didn't help with Mr.Brightside, It was only a kiss bla bla ... although i could probably forgive one drunken kiss more then that and it's goodbye
  • Options
    Robot_Alan wrote:
    Totally agree with you on this, I don't understand how some people consider kissing to not be cheating, god damn killers didn't help with Mr.Brightside, It was only a kiss bla bla ... although i could probably forgive one drunken kiss more then that and it's goodbye

For me drunkiness doesn't excuse anything tbh...
  • Options
    For me drunkiness doesn't excuse anything tbh...

Yeah I hate it when they blame the beer, or I was in a paraletic state and couldn't stop him, answer = don't get paraletic. Stupid girls, I'm out tonight with a few of the lads and the gfs out with her mates, she asked me how much drinks were tonight where i work so i told her £1.50 and she said ooo can get lots and then we'll go Pharoahs because its buy one get one free on apple sourz, was I wrong to have a go at her and tell her not to get very drunk, met her on saturday when i finished work and she was gone then ... pissed me off to say the least.

O well not like I can say much, I'll probably get absolutely sloshed off sambuca and end up destroying something :D
  • Options
    Robot_Alan wrote:
    Yeah I hate it when they blame the beer, or I was in a paraletic state and couldn't stop him, answer = don't get paraletic. Stupid girls, I'm out tonight with a few of the lads and the gfs out with her mates, she asked me how much drinks were tonight where i work so i told her £1.50 and she said ooo can get lots and then we'll go Pharoahs because its buy one get one free on apple sourz, was I wrong to have a go at her and tell her not to get very drunk, met her on saturday when i finished work and she was gone then ... pissed me off to say the least.

The worse is when they get pissed, do stupid things and whe you bringthem back home they don't want to sleep with you cos they are too drunk. I mean what the fuck, you can go and kiss stranger or act like a slut in fron of everyone but for yur love one you are too drunk. That's just wrong.

I can't get that drunk anymore, but we i used to do it I have NEVER done anything I couldn't remeber or stupid stuff like kissing other girls or even boys for a fucking laugh.

If you can't contrl yourself when you are too drunk, just don't drink that much, that's such a fucking easy logic...
  • Options

The worse is when they get pissed, do stupid things and whe you bringthem back home they don't want to sleep with you cos they are too drunk. I mean what the fuck, you can go and kiss stranger or act like a slut in fron of everyone but for yur love one you are too drunk. That's just wrong.

I can't get that drunk anymore, but we i used to do it I have NEVER done anything I couldn't remeber or stupid stuff like kissing other girls or even boys for a fucking laugh.

If you can't contrl yourself when you are too drunk, just don't drink that much, that's such a fucking easy logic...

ooo when they come back and won't sleep with you because there to drunk pisses me off. When I've been single I've got so drunk as to not remember stuff but it never bothered me because I was single, but when I have a gf then I make sure I never get that bad and never cheat on them .. don't wana get cheated on so don't cheat myself thats my logic anyway
  • Options
    Robot_Alan wrote:
    don't wana get cheated on so don't cheat myself thats my logic anyway

Same here... :yes:
  • Options
    Why not snog some bird when your pissed like she does and then tell her it means nothing because your drunk and its a bit of fun? Saying that, if you do it then that will be a whole different story.
  • Options
    Why not snog some bird when your pissed like she does and then tell her it means nothing because your drunk and its a bit of fun? Saying that, if you do it then that will be a whole different story.

Can be a tricky game tho as it might push her to do it even more and maybe she will be glad of it and don't care about it and she will have no more reason to do so. Als she will probably argue that he is kissing the opposite sex when she is kissing people that are the same sex as her.
  • Options

Two wrongs don't really make a right as well as it being a different story.

I think you need to be mature about this and just need to tell her how you feel about it and see if she agrees not to do it again. If she doesn't care about your feelings and continues then maybe you should consider where your relationship is going. You deserve more than that and it's not fair on you.
  • Options
    Two wrongs don't really make a right as well as it being a different story.

Well said :yes: